Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110351
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   351 to 360 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to take a second look at profiles that say "well hung". Personally I do not like pain and while I do like THICK and above average, too hung is not a turn on for me. Give me 6 to 8 THICK and I am very very happy!

I love the THICK ones!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I have several regular couples in which I am the only man they see. I am expected to play with the wife when hubby is out of town. The main reason that we have this relationship is that my cock (which is average) is just the right size for the lady's pussy.

This is simply a reflection of "No means No", "You don't click with everyone", and the other basic rules of swinging. Women and couples who want "hung" males are not being disrespectful, it's just what they are looking for.

Finding a reliable group of swing friends who click (one of many components of which is the way that a man's cock fits in a lady's pussy) simply requires persistence, patience, and a willingness to experiment with 10 in order to find the 1 who clicks.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3630 posts)
LMAO,Sorry was trying to help out some of the MARRIED guys.P O Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
Just a little FYI for the guys.Making your penis bigger is quite simple,ALOT of single guys on SLS use this technique for measuring their penis.Measure the penis from the underside of the shaft.You hook the stupid end of the tape into your anus and measure to the tip of the penis,Then quickly take a photo of it so it shows your dick and a tape measure at 10+ inches.It's the quickest way to go from 5 inches to 10.And best of all NO EXCERSIZE REQUIRED.LMMFBO,Peace out,Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
I don't have an axe to grind and have never been criticized about the size of my dick. To the contrary, I have often been complimented about the size and even more often how hard I am. Can't I have a nice dick AND manners?

Some of you feel it is simply a preference like small butt, big chest, etc. It is how you feel and that is fine. It seems I am in the minority when I say IMO it goes beyond run of the mill preferences. Maybe it has gone on so long men have become accustomed to the preference. Or, maybe men just are not as easily offended. I am not offended by the preference as much as I find there to be a double standard.

I am a big pro-advocate of women's rights and equality. I enjoy hearing differing opinions when I notice discrepancies between men and women's behavior. Sometimes these differences are in the favor of men, and sometimes in the favor of women. It is the discussion that intrigues me -- much like when women get in free while men are expected to pay type of discussions. I want to hear both sides of the argument.

I noticed the discrepancy and thought I would see if others shared my view.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Hi Sin: I guess my post in a round about way suggested that I'm not annoyed at the fact, my potential f-buddy has requirements. Don't we all? If you went to buy a car sight unseen, wouldn't you be disappointed when you tried to stop, and it didn't? I guess they're trying to save time and aggravation with their questions. I know it'll definitely save my time lol. I definitely have fewer requirements like: No diseases, speak english, and don't be so hot I get performance anxiety. You have a right to personal preference. You have a right to not like someone's preference. You have a right to change the dial. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Canonsburg PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Sweet,

This is not a survey about dick size. It is a survey to find out how many other men feel a profile stating "men must be hung" goes beyond a preference and is insulting. Just like women would be insulted if a guy said women must have tight little pussies. Is there a double standard?

-Mr. Fun

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
i'd be happy to divulge my stats in a pvt. email.

Canonsburg PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
"I think along with height nf weight stats there should be endowment and bra size stats...lol"

Great idea! And I'm sure every one of us would answer truthfully! ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
This is to follow up the earlier portions of this thread dealing with losing weight and increasing penis size. When men gain weight from excessive fat (as contrasted with muscle), it usually accumulates in the abdomen first. That excess fat covers up the penis and reduces the amount that may be used productively. If your body fat is low, you maximize your usable cock.

One of the reasons that I work out like I do is to maintain my popularity in the lifestyle. Fit single men play more than couples or single women-it's just that simple.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3630 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   351 to 360 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey