Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110342
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   342 to 351 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"And it's almost impossible to get that much into a partner because your testicles hang in front of that."

The way I read that statement is your testicles hang in front of your pubic bone. Ouch!

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
The most accepted method of accurate measurement is done this way: Lie on your back with your cock fully erect and held perpendicular to the body (90 degrees). Press the ruler against the top of your pubic bone and measure to the tip. If you have a fat pad over your pubic bone it is okay to press the ruler down hard, just like you would during sex. It is how much you have to put inside.

Measuring the underside generally gives a much longer measurement. -Mr. FunSin

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
"Yet in all the threads on here, almost every guy has 8" or more."

My guess it is more about guys who like to post messages about their plus size dicks than it is about swingers generally having larger dicks. I have seen 100+ swinger males naked over the years and I never got the impression there were more well endowed guys in this lifestyle than the general population. -Mr. FunSin

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Ah, but isn't really the women who drive most of the choices for swinging? Guys (note, I'm one) "generally" (yes, I know, another broad sweeping statement) are ready to go as soon as she winks at you -- ie. generally less picky about some of the details.

Now, as for hung, I find myself to be right in the average range listed, but that is usually not the sole mechanism I use to bring my partner the most enjoyment. Cuddling, flirting, kissing, nibbling, licking and sucking all seem to be much more important for all of the women I've ever been with. Then again, maybe that's because I'm just average and not a hung stud. :-)

Tokyo Tokyo Japan
Username hidden
(5 posts)
just hasnt been my good fortune to find a well endowed male with compassion or sensitivity chit happens life goes on

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
lol sorry dooode...................didnt mean to ramble....just think well nevuh mind what I think

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
size is relative, and frankly too large made me feel as if a sausage was being rammed in. And rammed is the term. I generally think beauty,and hung, is in the eye of the beholder. Being hung isn't a order for me

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
alright Danny, I tend to disagree with you. A woman I know had sex with my cousin's hubby, who is hung. She said he was a rammer and slammer,no technique. The first couple we swung with, the male was larger than I had ever been with, and he also didn't know how to use it. Size is irrelevant to ability. A caring lover learns consideration. But too many men seem to think a big cock is the answer. After all, ask the ladies, how many times do we roll our eyes at"I got big feet"?

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
I once had a boy-friend who told me that his ex-g/f was like being in an auditorium. He said the first time he put his penis in he thought, "Huh? Where is she?"

--Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
I have to take a second look at profiles that say "well hung". Personally I do not like pain and while I do like THICK and above average, too hung is not a turn on for me. Give me 6 to 8 THICK and I am very very happy!

I love the THICK ones!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   342 to 351 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey