Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110331
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Start   331 to 340 of 364   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't have an axe to grind and have never been criticized about the size of my dick. To the contrary, I have often been complimented about the size and even more often how hard I am. Can't I have a nice dick AND manners?

Some of you feel it is simply a preference like small butt, big chest, etc. It is how you feel and that is fine. It seems I am in the minority when I say IMO it goes beyond run of the mill preferences. Maybe it has gone on so long men have become accustomed to the preference. Or, maybe men just are not as easily offended. I am not offended by the preference as much as I find there to be a double standard.

I am a big pro-advocate of women's rights and equality. I enjoy hearing differing opinions when I notice discrepancies between men and women's behavior. Sometimes these differences are in the favor of men, and sometimes in the favor of women. It is the discussion that intrigues me -- much like when women get in free while men are expected to pay type of discussions. I want to hear both sides of the argument.

I noticed the discrepancy and thought I would see if others shared my view.

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(405 posts)
Hi Sin: I guess my post in a round about way suggested that I'm not annoyed at the fact, my potential f-buddy has requirements. Don't we all? If you went to buy a car sight unseen, wouldn't you be disappointed when you tried to stop, and it didn't? I guess they're trying to save time and aggravation with their questions. I know it'll definitely save my time lol. I definitely have fewer requirements like: No diseases, speak english, and don't be so hot I get performance anxiety. You have a right to personal preference. You have a right to not like someone's preference. You have a right to change the dial. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Canonsburg PA

Username hidden
(101 posts)
Sweet,

This is not a survey about dick size. It is a survey to find out how many other men feel a profile stating "men must be hung" goes beyond a preference and is insulting. Just like women would be insulted if a guy said women must have tight little pussies. Is there a double standard?

-Mr. Fun

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(405 posts)
i'd be happy to divulge my stats in a pvt. email.

Canonsburg PA

Username hidden
(101 posts)
"I think along with height nf weight stats there should be endowment and bra size stats...lol"

Great idea! And I'm sure every one of us would answer truthfully! ROFL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
This is to follow up the earlier portions of this thread dealing with losing weight and increasing penis size. When men gain weight from excessive fat (as contrasted with muscle), it usually accumulates in the abdomen first. That excess fat covers up the penis and reduces the amount that may be used productively. If your body fat is low, you maximize your usable cock.

One of the reasons that I work out like I do is to maintain my popularity in the lifestyle. Fit single men play more than couples or single women-it's just that simple.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2782 posts)
Interesting question to ask.....

We've come across many profiles where there was a "length" requirement. While I'm of average length (even though like many men I feel it could be bigger) and never have had a complaint, we tend to pass them by. Do I have a problem with that? Not at all. There are plenty of people who don't require an immense size. Is it fair or right? I think it is.

A woman asking for "hung men" only is no different than a couple asking for specific race or ethnicity or a single guy asking for a blonde or red head. Its all about fantasy fulfilment. If you're fantasy is 10" or more than there is no reason why you shouldn't advertise for that.

By the way, someone had made a comment about men asking for large breasted women,etc. Well, the following are few of the "requirements" we've come across:

1) Big breasted women only 2) BBWs only and/or no BBWs 3) Specific racial/ethicity only (i.e. only white couples or only black couples)

My $.02

L.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
define "hung". I'm hung like a ken doll, can i cum too? i require my womens to have a heartbeat(intentional misspelling) and not say anything i'm not intrested in hearing. i hope that brought you a chuckle and realize i don't mean a word of it as many of us wouldnt. In reality, I require more important qualities such as Genuine, open, secure in relationship and appearance. People who do what they say they will and not name names!! My mom still doesn't wanna hear her son is a "S" word.

Canonsburg PA

Username hidden
(101 posts)
"I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!"

Luckily for me, Mrs. Valovers is a DICKlayer!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"I just wanted to point out that if I am right about needing to lose 30 lbs per inch of dick, you could still get your 4 inches by losing 120 lbs."

You know, that DOES sound to me like it makes more sense than an inch per 10 lbs. Guess I'll NEVER qualify as "well hung." Sigh.

Jim (the average guy with the average sized dick)

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Start   331 to 340 of 364   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey