Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110331
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   331 to 340 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"IMO, I find a woman who has this requirement to be disrespectful of all men."...and your point is??....But then again, haven't read those t-shirts that say, "I have the pussy, I make the rules"? " It also makes me wonder if she has had so many cocks that only a donkey dick can get her off anymore? "....It's usually childbirth that stratches a pussy out more than a cock...BUT! I think you'll find any gyno would say it's that all pussies are different. Much like cocks... Lemme add one thing about men who say they're hung like a horse...I shoot em down in a heart beat since I breed horses as a business, and I KNOW better. PLUS, stallions usually get the shit beat out of them by mares. So men? it's really not cool to consider yourself a 'stud'...unless you're into that pain stuff,lol.

Simonton TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Well, I've seen you and MEOWWWWWWWWWW!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcum to the forums Slinkypup! Is yours cute?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It is amazing to me how productive discussions degenerate in the manner that this one has.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
Mr Funsin, my hubby feels he isnt hung like a horse, but he is like you. I prefer his always willing to go far better than being into that "ob/gyn" exam feel.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Woo Hoo!

tiptoes back out quietly!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Danny, you think hung is a simple preference and I think it rude. We have hashed this before and there is no point in re-visiting the issue again. We can agree to disagree. -FunSin

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Horse, I found most of your comments to be well grounded and valid. However, you assume I have personal issues about confidence and esteem. In that regard, you are wrong. The fact that women get by with this double standard *is my point.* Sadly, this point seems to fly right over many of the posters' heads.

My personal issue is this: I feel women are deserving of respect and should be treated respectfully. I feel respect is a two-way street. This includes stated preferences in a profile. I find offense in those who feel it is not. I can guarantee you if a male stated "NO LOOSE SLOPPY PUSSIES" in the same vain that women so freely put "MALES MUST BE HUNG", women who read his profile would be offended whether they had a tight pussy or not. They would also infer that the guy must have a small dick. I doubt the guy would get many women wanting to meet him.

When I posted this topic I thought I could shed some light on this double standard. I knew in advance someone would use the topic to advertise how big their own dick was, complete with measurements. I know it's a guy thing so that was cool with me, too. Guys will be guys.

People have automatically made assumptions about my personality and/or my size. In one of my previous posts I asked "Can't a person have a nice dick AND manners?" (or something to that effect) Gauging from the responses, not many do. If 5.75" to 6.25" is average, then I am slightly above average, always hard as a rock, and can go for a long time. I am totally confident in my size and my abilities. It was this confidence that allowed me to post this topic knowing full well people would use the opportunity to take their cheap shots. I feel their comments say more about them than it does about me. -Mr. FunSin

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
ROFLMAO!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
LMAO @ Triple!!! Good one!

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   331 to 340 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey