Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Start   331 to 340 of 393   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm all for men stating what they want on a profile... and any woman that would bash it is being unfair. The whole lifestyle is about getting something that attracts you.....whatever it may be. So, if its big boobs, small pussies, 3 toes on the left foot.... so be it. Whatever makes a person happy. We all have likes and dislikes and you shouldn't be shy about voicing them. Personally, I think the "well hung male" is way over used and a woman needs to be more specific like... "no nettle dick the bug fuckers" but thats just my opinion...LOL

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
This is an interesting thread. It does seem a bit rude to make a statement like "well hung men only" but at least you know going in what the lady likes. And if a guy likes something in particular in a lady there is no reason why he shouldn't make that known. Isn't that what the swinging lifestyle is all about? In our situation we are happy and secure in our own sex life so if you want to enhance that why settle for something less. It's all about fun. Why not lessen the chances for dissapoinment? I for one don't want to be with a woman I know I couldn't "satisfy" so why shouldn't I know ahead of time what she wants?

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(74 posts)
women want, not only a guy that knows what he is doing but a guy who is well hung to boot. so to answer the survey question, logic dictates well hung is the way to be, small penus boys step aside.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4363 posts)
Triple, You are a very smart man! I agree 100%.

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
jonsas, now that was funny!

From now on when a male says what a "stud" he is, I will probably be ROFLMUAO. Gives me a whole new picture in my mind's eye. I've seen those mares get excited. LoL!

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"IMO, I find a woman who has this requirement to be disrespectful of all men."...and your point is??....But then again, haven't read those t-shirts that say, "I have the pussy, I make the rules"? " It also makes me wonder if she has had so many cocks that only a donkey dick can get her off anymore? "....It's usually childbirth that stratches a pussy out more than a cock...BUT! I think you'll find any gyno would say it's that all pussies are different. Much like cocks... Lemme add one thing about men who say they're hung like a horse...I shoot em down in a heart beat since I breed horses as a business, and I KNOW better. PLUS, stallions usually get the shit beat out of them by mares. So men? it's really not cool to consider yourself a 'stud'...unless you're into that pain stuff,lol.

Simonton TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Well, I've seen you and MEOWWWWWWWWWW!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcum to the forums Slinkypup! Is yours cute?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It is amazing to me how productive discussions degenerate in the manner that this one has.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4363 posts)
Mr Funsin, my hubby feels he isnt hung like a horse, but he is like you. I prefer his always willing to go far better than being into that "ob/gyn" exam feel.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4363 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Start   331 to 340 of 393   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey