Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   321 to 330 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO! Good cum back!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
There is a male of a couple in my area that is 6 inches in girth, 9 inches long. He is definitely for real and OMG!! A body, face, and personality to match! Whew! He was fun!!

RaveN ( :~ *wicked grin*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
okay Here2... how about... please leave substandard equipment at home.....

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I'm quite experienced and have discussed this extensively with my Slutty Girlfriends. Here's the Truth About Cock Size.

A few women are narrow and/or shallow and want nothing to do with big cocks.

A few women genuinely do have large pussies and need a large cock.

Many women love to play with a big one because it's not something they can have all the time, and it definitely is a nice treat if you are big enough and aroused enough to handle it. Some women are greedy bitches and don't want anything else, sometimes even to the point of caring less than they should about the man attached to the penis.

Most women would prefer a nice, smart, attractive man with good skills and an "average" cock (5-6 inches) to a less skilled/attractive man with a big cock.

A substantial majority of women agree that thickness is more important than length, within reason, and hardness is most important of all.

We all agree that there is definitely such a thing as "too small." Sorry, guys, but under 5" is just not going to do anything for most of us. And there ARE cocks 2-3" long. I've seen it. Feel sorry for those guys, but they don't belong in the Lifestyle, and need to find women for whom sex isn't important.

Finally, keep in mind that for long-term, husband/boyfriend purposes, the quality and skill of the man is more important than the cock size, assuming it's serviceable.

In the abstract, my preference would be 6-7 inches and fairly thick. But I've been seeing a guy who's smaller than that and he's knocked my socks off every time because he's passionate and highly skilled...and I like him.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
I'm sure there are some uptight women that would look down on it... however being honest in what you want takes balls and I sure wouldn't look down on it. I may not agree with what he wants but everyone has a right to be looking for exactly what trips their trigger. I think to lesson the fall out ....maybe a more diplomatic way of stating could be done... like.. "virginal tight pussies would be worshipped with lavish attention"

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I'm all for men stating what they want on a profile... and any woman that would bash it is being unfair. The whole lifestyle is about getting something that attracts you.....whatever it may be. So, if its big boobs, small pussies, 3 toes on the left foot.... so be it. Whatever makes a person happy. We all have likes and dislikes and you shouldn't be shy about voicing them. Personally, I think the "well hung male" is way over used and a woman needs to be more specific like... "no nettle dick the bug fuckers" but thats just my opinion...LOL

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
This is an interesting thread. It does seem a bit rude to make a statement like "well hung men only" but at least you know going in what the lady likes. And if a guy likes something in particular in a lady there is no reason why he shouldn't make that known. Isn't that what the swinging lifestyle is all about? In our situation we are happy and secure in our own sex life so if you want to enhance that why settle for something less. It's all about fun. Why not lessen the chances for dissapoinment? I for one don't want to be with a woman I know I couldn't "satisfy" so why shouldn't I know ahead of time what she wants?

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(70 posts)
women want, not only a guy that knows what he is doing but a guy who is well hung to boot. so to answer the survey question, logic dictates well hung is the way to be, small penus boys step aside.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Triple, You are a very smart man! I agree 100%.

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
jonsas, now that was funny!

From now on when a male says what a "stud" he is, I will probably be ROFLMUAO. Gives me a whole new picture in my mind's eye. I've seen those mares get excited. LoL!

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   321 to 330 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey