Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 393   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If a preference listed in a profile bothers you in any way, move along to the next one. People put too much thought into the lifestyle. We are all here for different reasons and are looking for different things. There is no right way to swing. If you have very specific preferences for what you're looking for, list them clearly and don't contact people that don't match. Trying to convince someone they want to fuck you even though you don't match what they clearly state they're looking for rarely works. Why waste anyone's time?

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I agree she smooth. I do think people can over think the whole thing a bit. We just try and keep it simple, have fun, and take comfort in the belief that it's all "gonna be just fine". It's pretty basic for us.

Jeff

Username hidden
(52 posts)
I agree totally with the previous post

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
sexyatl, IMO, in a perfect swinger world, every one in the LS world would be here for one reason and one reason only. to have fun. I think where it gets complicated is in the fact that we have so many different ideas about what "fun" is. some are here because fun to them is sex with new people occasionally. others are here looking for very specific things. some because fun = younger playmates, for some fun = older playmates, for some fun = bigger dicks, etc, etc, etc. some of us like something similar to what we have at home, some of us want something opposite of what we have at home.

nature of the beast I suppose.

New York NY
Username hidden
(6112 posts)
I so wanted to stay quiet on this one...so many great points already being made.

But alas....in my very humble opinion:

It doesn't effect me one way or the other in the few cases where a woman states a preference for size...or any other preference for that matter. If I don't meet what's stated, I assume that I would not be a match, right?

The particular size of a guy's junk or a woman's breasts have very little importance when looking for a husband, wife, or any serious relationship. But swinging is none of these. For most people swinging is recreation and nothing more. With that in mind, why in this world would anyone be offended by what some else is looking for in a recreational sex partner?

Username hidden
(52 posts)
s couple,

"One of the reasons why some people swing is because they want to experience something they don't get at home... But on the contrary, I always prefer a lady that's similar to the one I have at home. How about you guys? What's your preference? Something different or something similar?"

I don't have a "type" that I prefer. My standards are the woman must have multiple positive features, which includes looks and personality. In our certs there's everything from Barbie to BBW.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(580 posts)
Actually I usually go for younger women. My wife is a little bugged by this as she thinks I don't find her attractive, I do find my wife attractive. And I don't mind women with some extra weight as long as they have some nice curves. Unless they are tall, if they are much over 160-170lbs won't have much interest.

We all have our "things" that we like or want out of this. I totally respect that some women want to be filled up with a large cock and I don't contact them and waste their time and mine.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
Yondude,

There's a desired age range in the profile. We don't know if we can leave it empty or not, so we just filled it out. It's definitely not set in stone and nobody who contacted us seemed to care anyway. If both of us are attracted to the other couple and they're outside the desired age range, we'll play.

Generally speaking though, young, immature couples turn us off and there's a higher chance of drama with them.

Senior couples may not attract us physically although we have seen some pretty good looking seniors out there, but that's not the norm.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Hotnhorny,

I think the complaint about male tool size is because that's not something that can be controlled/changed while obesity/athleticism is something that everyone can control to a degree.

But to your point, everyone has a preference and we all should respect it. If a lady wants a monster cock for fun, I just won't contact her and ask her to meet up. That'll be a waste of time for everyone.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
One of the reasons why some people swing is because they want to experience something they don't get at home...

But on the contrary, I always prefer a lady that's similar to the one I have at home.

How about you guys? What's your preference? Something different or something similar?

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 393   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey