Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 464411032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
s couple,

"One of the reasons why some people swing is because they want to experience something they don't get at home... But on the contrary, I always prefer a lady that's similar to the one I have at home. How about you guys? What's your preference? Something different or something similar?"

I don't have a "type" that I prefer. My standards are the woman must have multiple positive features, which includes looks and personality. In our certs there's everything from Barbie to BBW.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(534 posts)
Actually I usually go for younger women. My wife is a little bugged by this as she thinks I don't find her attractive, I do find my wife attractive. And I don't mind women with some extra weight as long as they have some nice curves. Unless they are tall, if they are much over 160-170lbs won't have much interest.

We all have our "things" that we like or want out of this. I totally respect that some women want to be filled up with a large cock and I don't contact them and waste their time and mine.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2754 posts)
Yondude,

There's a desired age range in the profile. We don't know if we can leave it empty or not, so we just filled it out. It's definitely not set in stone and nobody who contacted us seemed to care anyway. If both of us are attracted to the other couple and they're outside the desired age range, we'll play.

Generally speaking though, young, immature couples turn us off and there's a higher chance of drama with them.

Senior couples may not attract us physically although we have seen some pretty good looking seniors out there, but that's not the norm.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Hotnhorny,

I think the complaint about male tool size is because that's not something that can be controlled/changed while obesity/athleticism is something that everyone can control to a degree.

But to your point, everyone has a preference and we all should respect it. If a lady wants a monster cock for fun, I just won't contact her and ask her to meet up. That'll be a waste of time for everyone.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
One of the reasons why some people swing is because they want to experience something they don't get at home...

But on the contrary, I always prefer a lady that's similar to the one I have at home.

How about you guys? What's your preference? Something different or something similar?

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
I know a lot of guys perfer thicker women. That said I will admit a pang of disappointment when I read a hot profile and at the end it says she wants 8" or more. I consider my self blessed in a lot of ways but having a horse dick isn't one of them, alas.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2754 posts)
"MANY men, but by no means all, would prefer not to swing with obese or even moderately overweight women.... I've never heard anyone complain about men, or women, stating THAT kind of personal preference."

HotnHorny49 welcome to the Forums. You're new here, so I'll presume you haven't read much of the other threads. The BBW category will offer much education in this regard.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
Reminds me of that joke: a woman said to me "Give me all 12 inches and make it hurt!" So I did it twice and slapped her.....

Username hidden
(833 posts)
Well, swinging is purely a matter of personal CHOICE and personal ATTRACTION, isn't it? MANY men, but by no means all, would prefer not to swing with obese or even moderately overweight women. So, they specify that they're seeking "HWP" women, meaning NOT fat. Isn't that superficial, AND exclusionary? Sure it is, yet I've never heard anyone complain about men, or women, stating THAT kind of personal preference.

So, really, what's the essential DIFFERENCE between stating a preferred body-type, or size, as many men do, or a woman stating that she prefers men with larger cocks?

None, as I see it, except that men want to be free to state the former preference, while griping about women who dare to state the later one.

We ALL have a perfect right, as free and consenting adults, to state what we are attracted to, and what we aren't.

You don't have to like it, but that's just life, Man. Deal with it.

HotnHorny49

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Well let me just say....

The Mrs biggest concern is whether or not they will function with a condom. Size is definitely of low concern.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey