Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110311
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   311 to 320 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a question for you black thought,Do you find it offensive when they ask for a thick BLACK COCK? Dont you find that to be somewhat racist? like it's a taboo thing? A big cock is a big cock doesnt matter what color it is.Do you not agree? P O Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
Lol,well I guess now that it is well fertilized it will become a redwood-ie,eh.

chuck

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
The B-T--ya know that oak tree trunks always start out as little nuts.

chuck

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
Yeah, what Chuck said. I think.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hmmmm, LARGE DICK WANTED!!! Hell,they are easy to find. Just look in the list of 'dead-beat dads', no doubt you'll find plenty of big dicks listed there. As for the physical size of a 'large dick', seems that would be a matter of perception. I knew a small lady ( 5' 100 lbs wet) that considered anything less than 9'' and 6'' in girth just not worth her time. Needless to say I didn't even glance at my watch with that one. I also knew an 'amazon' lady, 6'2'',170lbs of pure hard working muscle(she was a carpenter) off the job she was the epitome of a classy lady. Her preferance was an 'average' size man-root (6'' or less) but someone that knew how to treat a lady like a lady AND was very,very good at linguisticly pleasing said lady. Yes, I mean telling her all the fantasy tales he could squeeze in between titilating her with his lips and tongue. Hell, when it came right down to it, she'd rather have a man that was talented in the oral delights than a man with a root like an oak tree. That worked out for her because after she reached her pleasure place she enjoyed taking his branch all the way in and bouncing his testes off her chin. So,fellas, when you compare yourself to being hung like an ass...you may just be compared to the rest of said ass as well. Me? I'm just yer average,talented,linguisticly oriented,assertive kind o guy. I can't help it that God granted me the ability to lick my eyebrows. hehehe (liar,liar,liar).

chuck the fuck ( or be nice and fuck the chuck)

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
We aren't hung up on size. If the size of a guy's penis or the size of a woman's breasts is the main thing they have going for them, we aren't interested anyhow.

It's the size of their minds and hearts that matters, along with the small size of their egos.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We dont mind seeing a note in someones profile about their size preference, It should be looked at and if you dont fit into what they are looking for move on. My wife likes to see a post as to what size the male is in a post too because she is not that deep since her hystorectomy and I hurt her often with my tool. Its about 6.5 to 7.25 depending so she bases our compatability on that. But there is this one couple that we want to meet and he is 9.5 and most likely thick as a doornob. She knows she will never take it all but she may want to try at least some because he is a great guy and his lady is ausome as well.

Ventura CA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Mrs. Valovers has never seen a penis too short to be do the job just fine, but has been with a guy too long and she got hurt.

So now her bias is AGAINST guys with above average penis length.

Jim (who, luckily, is just average)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
It's not a desire for her to have a well hung man. She's more into personality. The well hung male she was with I did not see. I was in another room with his wife but she did say he was gentle and a good lover. The one hung guy I did see her with was too hung up on his own size and she didn't care for him. I did find it erotic to watch her take him. She is petite and yes I did wonder if he would split her in two. But that did not happen. It's not something we look for but it does add to the variety swinging.

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I can honestly say that because I prefer an 8 inch thick cock it has nothing to do with just wanting the "physical side of sex". Far from that. I enjoy all the sexual stimulation of sex: mind, body, and spirit. One of the reasons I practice tantra. As like most women, My cunt is of average size. Yes, most men are average and that is perfectly fine and fits well. But when it comes to massaging me for long sexual encounters, I do like a larger thicker cock. I enjoy deep throating a larger cock. I do not like to be pounded with a larger cock in my favorite position. I might like a little pounding in the heat of the moment leading up to an orgasm, but I prefer being sexually massaged sensually for extended periods of time. That is more arousing and fulfilling to me. I very much enjoy being made love to. It is definitely an erotic art form to me.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   311 to 320 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey