Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110301
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   301 to 310 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. Valovers says that size DOES matter. Anything over 7 inches is too big.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I wasn't going to ring in on this deadhorse issue but decided after reading the comments this just wasn't another attack on ladies for expressing what they want.

personally I really crave a woman who isn't the bump on a log, non-vocal, non self-satisfying type. meaning i prefer women who state what they want.

As for size...my stat is a guess from my wife. In the past I have been too big for some and for others it wouldn't have mattered if I had a third quad down there.

But the statement about 75% mental is pretty accurate. The mind is an extremely powerful and elite weapon. If we as humans could develop or train ourselves to use more of our brain capacities we could heal ourselves. The same mental prowess/awareness comes into with bi-sexual folks....and the same double standards as well. Don't believe me. Next time you have sex set it up so no hands are used, all hair is tied back and you are blind folded(no peaking) and then try to figure out(after its over) how you knew that it was a lady or a man(if that's your thing) down there. DO NOT rely on the fact you saw them before being blind folded, that is is your spouse/partner, or any discussion/voices. Just focus strictly on the physical aspects. I could say more but that is a different thread.

Reality is, each to their own. Many of us are here for the fantasy fullfillment and others are here for the commaderie and the sex. Whatever it is brought you here, keeps you here, or makes you leave. You are entitled to your desires. But the double standards shit is getting old in my own personal opinion.

Seminole OK
Username hidden
(11 posts)
i agree with you xray, if I read a prof that says "she wants hung men x inches or more" I make a note and write em off, its the man not the meat, that makes a lover!

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Xray you are certainly wrong (in my case) about the pelvic bone hitting the clit to reach orgasm. The fastest way for me to reach orgasm is in the missionary position and I prefer men with extra length because as they slide it in and out it slides back and forth directly on top of the clit and they never slip out of the vagina turning the process...... a guy that is short on length can't slide out that far without him slipping out of the vagina every time.

Another favorite of mine is spoon sex where we are laying side by side and a man of average length..... again will keep slipping out because of the distance created in that position (yes my ass is in the way). About the only position that it doesn't seem to matter on a man's length or girth is doggie style. That position seems to work for all. So, I can certainly see why women prefer men with extra length. However, girth is just the fact that the more stretched the nerves are down there the more sensitive they seem to become.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I have to say...this is reaching far. If it's a fantasy...please note it where it should be. I've learned that truly size does not matter. My hubbie is well endowed but, a bigger cock every now and then is nice. But to say...the average guy shouldn't bother....We might as well take out 50% of women. As few select are perfect. In the swinger realm women have a lot of power....Ladies don't abuse it.

Surprise AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Well I'm not sure about a man that MUST be hung, but I do know a few that SHOULD be.

c

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
True enough! Fly fishing for trout is a marvelous escape from the madness of civilization into the serenity of nature.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I've been looking for a long time for a quality, large black cock so I can wring its neck and use its feathers to tie flies.

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I can respect that B T I just wanted to hear your opinion on the subject.Thanks,Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
Not answering for B-T but your question popped a possibility into my head. Requesting a large cock may be asking to fulfill a fantasy. Could asking for a large black cock be asking to fulfill two fantasies ( large cock and black man). Seems a definate possibility.

chuck

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   301 to 310 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey