Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110281
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   281 to 290 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
what is the sound of one hand clapping? what is the answer to the universe?

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
a bulldog and a fist? I have heard a lot of stupid putdowns, but that one is in the top 100 of rank stupidity!

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
As the door strikes the troll in the ass, let's bid a very happy "good riddance" to the troll lol

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Greg, just for the record, none of us have to tell you who or what size we have had sex with in the past. Your abusive and idiotic remarks prove how much you aren't based on reality. Quit reading Playboy, and find out what life really is!

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Caps are rude, it implies shouting. Shows a lack of sensuality! I agree with the ladies who prefer a more comfortable fit. I like it when someone who lacks my genitalia informs me what I prefer!!!!! 1%? who are you talking to to get your figures? Delusion is such a loverly thing.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
9" is too big for me. Had boyfriend in the past with 9" and very thick and I never got use to it - don't like the soreness afterwards. It seems 8" and below work much better for me and nothing overly thick..... I will run from a guy built like a beer can.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Greg, speak for yourself! I do not like hung men, I prefer average men, so do a lot of women! And 38, both you and Greg need lay off the cap lock! No one tells me what I prefer, but myself! As far as i have seen in my experience, "well hung " men suck in bed. I hate rammers!!!!!!!!!!!

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
"...satisfying sexual experience with a guy with a small cock. (Lesbians do it all the time) "

Thats very funny because the Lesbians I know have 9"+ strap on dicks and boast how big their dicks are...LOL! I don't know any of them with small ones.... wonder what that says....

Frankly, I like guys above average but not big. Of course, big is a relative term and anything above 8" and 2 inches thick is an ouchie for me.... I don't care to sit in epson salts the next day...thank you very much. :)

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
About a year ago I made a challenge to those who think stating a size requirement in a profile along the lines of "Male must be well hung" is simply a preference. My challenge was if you think that is true, then put into your profile "Female must be tight" or "Female must have large breasts" and leave it there for 30 days. No one ever did it because they know the phrasing goes WAY beyond stating a preference.

I could easily put "hubby likes to play with big boobies" into our profile and I doubt any woman would be put off by my preference or think it to be rude. Phrasing has everything to do with it. But, too many women seem to think they can simply say "male must have 8 inches" and claim it is just a preference.

I am still waiting for someone in the "preference" camp who is willing to stand behind their convictions and take my challenge. -Mr. Fun

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Well. frankly I think the only girls who don't like big dicks are the ones who haven't had one!LOL Seriously, while I'm sure that a girl can have a very satisfying sexual experince with a guy with a small cock. (Lesbians do it all the time) I am told there is nothing like being filled with a big dick. Just what I'm told. Of course it is the entire person that makes for a truly memorable sexual experience. My 2 cents. HS

Batesville MS
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   281 to 290 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey