Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 393   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO @ Shell. Yeah, that would be about as bad as saying "it's so cute...can I pet it".

La Plata MD
Username hidden
(954 posts)
lol.....tight pussies usually are genetic. I know a lady who never birthed vaginally and she said her business is loose. And I've known ladies the other way lol. Because you have c-sections does not guarantee anything. Like everything else, sometimes you deal with the hand genetics gave you :0). And on that note, what man REALLY tells a woman she does NOT have a tight pussy lol. This is why I take most compliments with a grain of salt. Of course he is saying damn baby, your pussy is tight...he wants to get fucked lol. Thats like me saying baby, you have an itty bitty cock....can we fuck? Who would do that shit lol.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
There is this thing called Photoshop...

Dan just said this week he's glad I had C-section babies! :) I was sort of lamenting the fact that I couldn't have them "naturally." Counting my blessings. Perfect babies, and a tight pussy. I think it's God's way of making me feel better.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7599 posts)
Seriously lol.....I'm into getting laid man...but that fucking thing would be like giving birth in reverse LOL. No thank you on that, I'll take the pass hahaha.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Shade Tree....lmao

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8174 posts)
If I write "I want perky ones" will I get them? I'm kidding. Personally I take quality at all times. I don't care how much of an anaconda you are swinging...if you annoy me or you are a bad lay I'm gonna be like wtf. My friend actually sent me a pic of a man today and omfg. The man's cock is like a tree. I am convinced that if you put leaves on the top of it you'd fucking get shade. I was like omg, keep that freak the hell away from me LOL. OMG I can't imagine carrying that damn thing around!!! It would be like having a friggin boa in your jeans lol.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I fail to see her preference as harmful or disrespectful in any way. She is at least being respectful enough to put it out front and not leave you wondering shortly after getting nekkid in front of her!

If you want a tight pussy, put it in your profile under what you're looking for!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8174 posts)
I'm no size queen myself...I like them all and perfer average but if I had to chose........I'd take quanity over quality anyday....quality I can teach you (smirk)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
She - He's single he doesn't get it and won't.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
The wife is your customer? Come again?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 393   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey