Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If I write "I want perky ones" will I get them? I'm kidding. Personally I take quality at all times. I don't care how much of an anaconda you are swinging...if you annoy me or you are a bad lay I'm gonna be like wtf. My friend actually sent me a pic of a man today and omfg. The man's cock is like a tree. I am convinced that if you put leaves on the top of it you'd fucking get shade. I was like omg, keep that freak the hell away from me LOL. OMG I can't imagine carrying that damn thing around!!! It would be like having a friggin boa in your jeans lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I fail to see her preference as harmful or disrespectful in any way. She is at least being respectful enough to put it out front and not leave you wondering shortly after getting nekkid in front of her!

If you want a tight pussy, put it in your profile under what you're looking for!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
I'm no size queen myself...I like them all and perfer average but if I had to chose........I'd take quanity over quality anyday....quality I can teach you (smirk)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
She - He's single he doesn't get it and won't.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
The wife is your customer? Come again?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I don't feel the request is in anyway disrespectful. Certainly, no more than sexual, racial, marital or physical fitness criteria can be construed as disrespectful.

Indeed the major complaint that couples greet me with is the large number of guys that lie about their size. At this point, it happens to couples so often that maybe 20% of couples will say prior to meeting if you don't measure up they will walk out!

I seize upon it as a marketing ploy to differentiate myself from the crowd. Ultimately the wife is my customer. I have to be able to offer her something that satisfies her perceived needs or use my profile to create precisely those needs that I am best able to provide.

Still it seems that more important than being hung is being capable of performing - being able to maintain a hard on. That seems to be the major peeve couples have: guys who wilt under pressure.

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Oh just bring some alum with you and your good to go!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
He would indeed hahahahaha....well, it is because of the connotation in it. If a man has a small to average cock...to women it is not a big deal usually. You cannot control what you are born with and what genetics has given you. One man is not of better quality than another man because of the size of his penis. Women are the same. You CAN do kiegels to assist...but some women, whether due to age or babies or genetics, are looser than others. It is just a simple fact like some are blonde and some are brunette. But most women that I have talked to about it see a loose pussy as synonymous with a "loose woman". ....you must be loose because you are a whore. Which is utter bullshit...but I have heard women joke about it. So, for a man to insinuate that a woman is "loose" vaginally....in the mind of a lot of women, he is insinuating that she is a loose woman.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
LMAO...I read the original post and had to check the profile and make sure I hadn't written it...especially the comment about the women saying that men must be well hung and guys not saying that women must be tight.

Talk about a double standard. A woman asks a guy how hung he is and she's making sure he'll satisfy her...but a guy asks a woman how tight she is...he's liable to get slapped.

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
Scotty you don't care if guys are hung?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey