Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   252 to 261 of 393   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't have any opinion on women (or anyone for that matter) who have any preference (cock size, race, height, weight, age, etc.), but cock size is the last thing on my mind when I'm meeting a couple/guy. In fact, it's a turn off for me when a guy brags about his cock size or even his sexual prowess before we've met and gotten very comfortable around him. Seems like every guy that has ever bragged about that stuff has been a dismal failure once the rubber hit the road.

In terms of my preference, I like an average size cock. Too big would hurt. If it's too small, then he'd better have other talents. Most of the guys who I've been with (that have gotten it up) have been average and that works great for me!

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
I am a very active swinger; fuck 3-5 different women each week ( both regular and new playmates); and have a very satisfying sex life. My dick is also under 7 inches long.

I note with interest the recurring "whining single male" posts in which the OP has a huge penis, but can't make any swing friends because single males have it so rough.

Go figure!

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3875 posts)
So I remember lol. Now however, thicker equals my vagina going either this cock is too thick or someone is ripping your shit out...either way get your ass down here LOL

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Thicker is better anyways... So I am told.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Yeah cause with this vagina he'd be fucking Palmela Handerson and her sisters lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
" I do disagree with you on generalizing ALL women into the big cock loving box, that is untrue. "

Shelly on another site their is a member here locally that advertises 11 inch massive. That guy is always bitching that he can't get laid. The ladies like to look, play, and even suck it, but they won't fuck him. I do give him credit that he let's the ladies know up front, that would be a hell of a surprise for some gals.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
tequila I sense alot of frustration in your post. True that, I will agree with you on the behavior of some women in the lifestyle. There is no WAY most women here can walk into a bar and treat a man or anyone for that matter with the aloof air of superiority like they do in the lifestyle. LOL, it actually makes me chuckle when I see them prancing about. Yes, in the ls the women are in control for the most part. There are couples though that are more into being fair to both partners...but for most, its all about her. Which sucks for me because then I'm wondering, is he only fucking me because his wife wants to fuck my husband? LOL. I do disagree with you on generalizing ALL women into the big cock loving box, that is untrue. For me, esp. since my hysterectomy in June, a large cock equals excruciating pain. Hell, a thick cock for me is quite painful. So any man that thinks he will stroll up with more than a 7 right now will be disappointed. And I wasn't into them before surgery. You are right, some do have that "I'm da shit" attitude. I have found though that wives tend to brag about it more LOL. I had one wife tell me she was bringing an 8 to the table and accepts no less. I said well fuck your husband then lol, good luck with that!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
At my age the question comes down to not the size of the dick but does it still work?

If there is a size issues is he making up for it by having a skilled tongue and great hands

The older I get the more I appreciate foreplay, after play, massages and a well endowed tongue

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Well can I? - Pet it LOL

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
LMAO @ Shell. Yeah, that would be about as bad as saying "it's so cute...can I pet it".

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   252 to 261 of 393   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey