Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah cause with this vagina he'd be fucking Palmela Handerson and her sisters lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
" I do disagree with you on generalizing ALL women into the big cock loving box, that is untrue. "

Shelly on another site their is a member here locally that advertises 11 inch massive. That guy is always bitching that he can't get laid. The ladies like to look, play, and even suck it, but they won't fuck him. I do give him credit that he let's the ladies know up front, that would be a hell of a surprise for some gals.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
tequila I sense alot of frustration in your post. True that, I will agree with you on the behavior of some women in the lifestyle. There is no WAY most women here can walk into a bar and treat a man or anyone for that matter with the aloof air of superiority like they do in the lifestyle. LOL, it actually makes me chuckle when I see them prancing about. Yes, in the ls the women are in control for the most part. There are couples though that are more into being fair to both partners...but for most, its all about her. Which sucks for me because then I'm wondering, is he only fucking me because his wife wants to fuck my husband? LOL. I do disagree with you on generalizing ALL women into the big cock loving box, that is untrue. For me, esp. since my hysterectomy in June, a large cock equals excruciating pain. Hell, a thick cock for me is quite painful. So any man that thinks he will stroll up with more than a 7 right now will be disappointed. And I wasn't into them before surgery. You are right, some do have that "I'm da shit" attitude. I have found though that wives tend to brag about it more LOL. I had one wife tell me she was bringing an 8 to the table and accepts no less. I said well fuck your husband then lol, good luck with that!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
At my age the question comes down to not the size of the dick but does it still work?

If there is a size issues is he making up for it by having a skilled tongue and great hands

The older I get the more I appreciate foreplay, after play, massages and a well endowed tongue

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Well can I? - Pet it LOL

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
LMAO @ Shell. Yeah, that would be about as bad as saying "it's so cute...can I pet it".

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
lol.....tight pussies usually are genetic. I know a lady who never birthed vaginally and she said her business is loose. And I've known ladies the other way lol. Because you have c-sections does not guarantee anything. Like everything else, sometimes you deal with the hand genetics gave you :0). And on that note, what man REALLY tells a woman she does NOT have a tight pussy lol. This is why I take most compliments with a grain of salt. Of course he is saying damn baby, your pussy is tight...he wants to get fucked lol. Thats like me saying baby, you have an itty bitty cock....can we fuck? Who would do that shit lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
There is this thing called Photoshop...

Dan just said this week he's glad I had C-section babies! :) I was sort of lamenting the fact that I couldn't have them "naturally." Counting my blessings. Perfect babies, and a tight pussy. I think it's God's way of making me feel better.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Seriously lol.....I'm into getting laid man...but that fucking thing would be like giving birth in reverse LOL. No thank you on that, I'll take the pass hahaha.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Shade Tree....lmao

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey