Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110242
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   242 to 251 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Magical...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
Ewww @ licking toes ... ew ew ew There is a BIG difference between hung and thick. I prefer thick . A cock that feels like it is going to poke out my mouth when a guy is fucking me is wayyy too long and definitely NOT enjoyable. I do not enjoy a small cock either. average to slightly larger is fine. either side of the spectrum is out. Dont forget said cock better be attached to a person that I like. A cock doesnt make a person. (but a person can be a dick)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
In my experience a fair number of ads specifying well-endowed originate from husbands who want to watch their wives take a big one. It's not always the woman who is looking for large.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Size doesn't matter to Tisha lol .. if the guy licks her toes, kiss her nips and rub her thighs ... she has no time to notice size as shes completely in the moment.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I am a well endowed man who and have spoken to many women who know they don't want a large guy.

Many of the women who say they want something bigger, still have problems accomodating a well endowed guy, even if everyone is very turned on, and your careful.

There is group of women of there who love well endowed guys and like being fucked hard...

And then there's the fact that most women won't let you get anywhere near their ass with that "thing".

Old Tappan NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I don't have any opinion on women (or anyone for that matter) who have any preference (cock size, race, height, weight, age, etc.), but cock size is the last thing on my mind when I'm meeting a couple/guy. In fact, it's a turn off for me when a guy brags about his cock size or even his sexual prowess before we've met and gotten very comfortable around him. Seems like every guy that has ever bragged about that stuff has been a dismal failure once the rubber hit the road.

In terms of my preference, I like an average size cock. Too big would hurt. If it's too small, then he'd better have other talents. Most of the guys who I've been with (that have gotten it up) have been average and that works great for me!

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
I am a very active swinger; fuck 3-5 different women each week ( both regular and new playmates); and have a very satisfying sex life. My dick is also under 7 inches long.

I note with interest the recurring "whining single male" posts in which the OP has a huge penis, but can't make any swing friends because single males have it so rough.

Go figure!

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3329 posts)
So I remember lol. Now however, thicker equals my vagina going either this cock is too thick or someone is ripping your shit out...either way get your ass down here LOL

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thicker is better anyways... So I am told.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Yeah cause with this vagina he'd be fucking Palmela Handerson and her sisters lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   242 to 251 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey