Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 464411022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 359   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"MickandSpic"

Welcome to the forums.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I just really cannot imagine my husband ever taking a ruler and measuring. He hasn't. just like I've never taken calipers and measured my pussy. The only reason I know my boob size is to buy bras.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7119 posts)
I must addmit.. it really pisses me off when women on here ask for 8 inches or more.. Really? when have you ever seen a man asking for a woman with a small pussy or say "Must be double D's or more? No man whould ever turn down a one night stand or a woman in the swinging life if she was flat chested.

Akron OH

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Cock size seems to be more important to men than to women. I like the comment that someone is more into the man than the cock.

I am more into the woman than the size of her tits or the size of her pussy.

Duluth GA

Username hidden
(19 posts)
My favorite type of pic to give an idea of size without "baring all" is one where you can see the outline of it through clothes, be it underwear or jeans. The here is my dick compared to a coke can is not my cup of tea.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16999 posts)
words like well-hung and sub-par can vary so much from woman to woman. What is well hung to me some might consider sub-par. I will admit I'm one that rarely asks about cock size or wants to see pictures of it before meeting. I'm more into the man then the size of his cock.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16999 posts)
Different strokes. We specifically don't want hung guys - Jess is too tight for monster cocks. A normal sized dick is perfect. It's also harder to do DP or DVP if one or both are really big.

Westerly RI

Username hidden
(83 posts)
no I don't have small dick.if you want to know its about 7,maybe a little more.if all you want is a big dick.then go for it.but there is more then a big dick.thats only less then 10% of the whole body.I had a tight pussy.it was to tight.I hurt for days after.for me, snuge is what I want.not ashamed of what I have.so what is well hung, what is nicely hung,what is extra well hung.what does it all mean.if it is all about the size of the dick then get a horse.sorry ladies,there is more to it then that.if not.then there is something wrong some where...hey,just my thought,not saying I'am right,or wrong,just wondering..........BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
The candy companies market smaller versions of their candy bars and call them "fun size." Maybe a guy with a small dick should say it's fun sized... with nuts. :^/

Actually my wife doesn't want a guy with a small dick... and she likes taller men. I think that mentally she has a sign, like the ones at roller coasters, that reads, "YOU MUST BE THIS BIG---- TO ENJOY THIS RIDE."

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Read a bit of his posting history to figure out what the dealio is what that character ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 359   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey