Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL - Size queens need love too guys ;-)

A lot of times they may not be able to enjoy it all, but they get off on watching the 'excess' -- I' told the visual stimulation gets them even more excited.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
I think people are to hung up on there fantasy to much. Enjoy it ,let it happen as it happens.It should be fun, you get hung up on a certion things. you are not going to enjoy those little surpises that come along every once a while

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Idont worry about the ones that want this or that , just the ones that want wha what I I I got .Idont worry about the others. any body want a 7 up,well 6 3/4 well 7could happen if work on right. maybe ,it could happen, maybebubububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Igot what I got and not going to change it if I could. what is well hung. I got 7 Ithink.maybe. well it could happen,maybe.Its according how hory Iam.Some dont want 7.they want something smaller, I still lose. oh welll.Next

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Lady, welcome to the forums, and what a great first post!! Celebrating and respecting different people and different preferences is refreshing.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
I think what you put in your profile is what you are looking for in this lifestyle. Everyone is different. If you are looking for a superman penis, so be it. If a guy wants to be women with huge breasts, then put that in there! You can add things tactfully and just say you love women with very large breasts or I love a man with a large penis. If that's what you want, you really should say it. Just say it nicely and don't be rude to those other people who might not qualify such as "I can't stand a woman with small breasts". We're all adults - say what you are looking for. Male or female - you want to fulfill your desires and your fantasies in this world and you won't get much without going after what you are looking for. Just be nice.

I totally agree with many women and men on here that say the length of a penis is not so important. The nerve endings are around the opening. Knowing how to please a woman comes in many forms and there are always "big boy" toys to play with if that's what is desired. The lifestyle allows us to explore many different types of people - body styles as well as personsalities. I would not want to limit myself to one type.

Monroe WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
or the next one ......

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Why? it will still end up at this post. well until the next post..................

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
perhaps we all need to reread the starting post for this thread.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
For us, dating and swinging are the same thing...

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey