Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male_must_be_well_hung_-_a_survey
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 54  Next »
2 to 11 of 538
User Details are only visible to members.
I haven't had the oral dilemma with bragging, it's the excessive all around comments of how good they are that I avoid.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
I have found that men who brag about their oral skills are typically lacking down there. So guys, if you want to go on about your skills but average + in size, you might want to reword your comments to include that your dick isn't lacking in size!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
I have found that men who brag about their oral skills are typically lacking down there. So guys, if you want to go on about your skills but average + in size, you might want to reword your comments to include that your dick isn't lacking in size!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
You also have no idea just how close you Democrats have brought our country to a civil war for the hell you inflict on the half of the American people.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6550 posts)
Suck? Try having a small business and being hammered by Obamacare at 2,350 dollar a month for useless garbage health insurance or zero percent interest rates that are destroying your clients.

You people have no idea the destruction you cause, the living hell you cause your fellow Americans every time you vote for a Democrat.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6550 posts)
I'm sorry, but he was being a doo doo head.

All good now.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13562 posts)
come on you guys get back on topic all polititions suck and shoud be tarred and feathered

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14755 posts)
Nutcal, I'd imagine many here wish you were well hung, but I have a feeling they mean along the lines of Mussolini and Saddam.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13562 posts)
Wow i just looked up the "new" history of the IRS. My god Obama has completely rewritten history. My god its just like the Soviet Union.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6550 posts)
BT i dont know what you are smoking but really now are you repeating Obama's complete rewrite of history that is taught in the Common Core materials in public schools?

next thing you are going to tell me that it was Teddy Roosevelt that created the ban on birth control and pot.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6550 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 54  Next »
2 to 11 of 538
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.