Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 46441102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 362   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Things I never want to hear myself say for $200 Alex.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6583 posts)
well im well hung in my mind ha ha

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6301 posts)
Things I never wanna hear at a swing club for $100 please Alex.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6583 posts)
Nothing beats a "normal" size with a slight curve to it.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
I generally move on from that profile. If all you are interested in meeting a big duck there are plenty out there. I prefer a good conversation with a couple. Maybe I'd feel differently if I was well hung!

Beeville TX

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Large /small or in between it does not matter,,, But what you do with it DOES.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
It's all the result of supply and demand...nothing more. I don't think the women (at least not the majority of them) are trying to be rude at all by stating what their preferences are. The simple truth is that they are selective and picky because they can be.

For every woman who is looking for sex, there are a thousand men...maybe ten thousand! Lol. If the statistics were reversed I can assure you that we men would have a long list of qualifications ourselves that the women would gave to meet.

But alas, nature us what it is, so...

The only advice I have is that us guys will have to do the same thing in this lifestyle to find a partner that a woman would have to do if she wants to be a Navy Seal or a fighter pilot:

To get want you want you'll have to put out ten times the effort and be twice as good as the rest of your all of your competitors!

Just saying....

Ellenwood GA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
This topic has so many variables. Most of my youth I only dated black men and some of them were pretty standard size and some super-sized. When I got married to a white guy some of the women in my family after a few drinks asked" So is he a well hung white"? To shut them up I said the biggest I ever had. Some people do have obvious racial expectations. I do like the FULL filling so thick cocks always stimulate more. Length has only mattered when it hits the back and hurts. My husband is about 7 3/4 and very thick. I never go after a specific size but then I have only once played with a guy that had less then 6". What was very interesting was that during one GB the guys were more concerned with measuring up because one of the guys was almost 11". So I see it as more of a problem with men's self esteem then my requirement.

Thousand Oaks CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
My wife has a separate profile on here and in it she states that well endowed is preferred. I am very small at 4.5". Of course she wants something bigger. Most men are larger than me and it doesn't bother me in the least. I love hearing about her experiences.

She didn't place that in her profile to exclude or offend but if she wants a tiny one, she has me.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I'll echo what Ms. Fancy says.

Have your core SM profile, and create separate couples profiles with each playmate. Its most efficient that way.

BTW, having a large tool is not that uncommon in the LS. You might as well say you have two eyes. Your other attributes will make you stand out from the masses.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 362   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey