Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 361   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DO you mean Don't be a hater? LOL

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9622 posts)
Sin, why be hating on someone just because they have a preference that might exclude you? Some women want only young guys; others want only black men, or men over six feet, or whatever. I don't meet any of those criteria, but so what? Just respect the differences out there and get on with it.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10398 posts)
hmmmmm I thinks I may just sit here and Read, I think this is too easy to get in trouble with. Not that I have been in trouble yet.....

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9622 posts)
Really? Can you please tell us of these horror stories. I have been in forums for many years and can maybe count them on one hand. I do believe they were in response to someone asking if they had a bad play situation. Not of them complaining just to complain. Please refer me to these posts. I would really like to read them as I am curious. Thanks a bunch :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
if a woman wants a big cock then so be it,,, but do not cum back to the forums complain how painful it was, as more than one have done so. how i know this, i do read many forum topics.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
I'm going to go against the grain here and vote for loose pussy. I'm not looking for the grand canyon, but I really don't see what the big deal is all about with really tight pussy?

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(18 posts)
"#4 Having a pissy-ass attitude will get you no where"

BOOM.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10398 posts)
the way i see it #1 she must have problem, to need such a size cock. #2 must be a bitch, to bad thou, she will never know what she is missing. being picky will get you no where.

The way I see it #1 The lady prefers a larger cock. Nothing wrong with a preference. We all have them for one thing or another. #2 Some men have pissy-ass attitudes toward woman who prefer larger cocks. #3 It is usually men who have said smaller cocks that have the attitudes #4 Having a pissy-ass attitude will get you no where

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
the way i see it #1 she must have problem, to need such a size cock. #2 must be a bitch, to bad thou, she will never know what she is missing. being picky will get you no where.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
Nice! We went shopping there :0)

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 361   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey