Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OKC,

I've been told this more than a few times. It seems logical however. When the less endowed guys witness a woman enjoying a certain level of girth, it would seem somewhat a waste of time to them to try to emulate that kind of play, not bringing as much 'to the table'. Thats where I've seen the alternate forms of pleasuring being utilized.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12205 posts)
I realize this post has pretty much lost its original intent, but I thought I'd chime in from the point of few of a spouse of a woman who prefers them larger. Our profile pretty much states most of what I'd have to say here, but I would like to expound on a few things. Primary, from our experience, it's not so much that the guy is smaller than what she's accustomed to, but most guys suffer from dick size envy. If in a couple setting, the guy with the smaller cock (especially if significantly small...or maybe I should say the other guy is significantly larger), often times suffers performance problems because of this dick size envy. It's happened probably in 90% (that's probably a conservative figure) of the encounters we've had. Then the guy either tries to get her off orally, which is not every woman's thing...especially if she's accustomed to a dick with some length AND girth. Therefore, the women would have to sit and tolerate something that frustrates her, while listening to the other woman getting what's rightly hers, while she sits and waits for their conclusion. I think most guys who read the big dick requirement take it as a personal attack. But its no different than couples who don't want to play with another couple because of a racial issue. Not prejudice, but rather preference. Same applies in the dick size situation.

Manassas VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
"I actually looked for the "like" button on that one"

Maybe someone should start a thread under "website suggestions" to discuss adding such a button.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10817 posts)
yep , some may consider him demon spawn..... Poor souls they are.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Did anyone else notice that AFT has one mean ass laugh?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I was thinking more like a vulcan mind meld with that person

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I have heard one knows the sex of the unborn male, then bonds with it in-utero.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
The annointed one ,hmmmmm . Well be careful for he may seek the first born male of every member.... No wait that is another story I read somewhere .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
So you are the one, The one who is the Bain to 'Il- douche?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Rdy I have missed entire threads too. I blame it on being ill... go with that excuse too .Hope you are feelng better :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey