Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 364   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JackMichele, thank you for sharing that with us...you two are amazing. I'm like others on here, with the thought that there are some outstanding and uplifting people on here, fighting, overcoming, etc. And to top it off, we can all talk about anything. This is a nice, tight, group of people and I'm happy to be among them.

Keep up that healing.

Meanwhile...the only cock I don't like is an unclean one. Size, and here goes that cliche, doesn't matter. Why are cliches thus? Because they are commonly true.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
its hard to find a soul mate ,and you have , cherish it my thoughts are with you both

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Jack and Michelle: Thoughts and prayers are on their way to you from a total stranger.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
The strength and character of the women on this site never ceases to amaze me. And kudos to you as well sir, your dedication and love for her shines through every post.

I will continue to send positive vibes your way.

A

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Thanks Gurls for telling folks about this. It sounds like a freak accident. But it can happen to anybody. Mrs. JM simply cracked her own neck too hard. She has always cracked her neck; once or twice a day, without ever having an issue or warning whatsoever. This time her back was hurting a bit and she cracked her neck a bit harder than usual. Immediately the right side of her body starting tingling and her speech was slurred. She got nauseous within a few minutes. Within 20 minutes she was having what I would call a seizure.

We EMS'd her to the hospital. They sent the Chaplain in to see me. They told me it looked like my wife would die within the next few hours. They were not sure what was going on but they weren't certain the neck cracking had done it. I insisted that they look at the brain stem as I figured the damage was in that area. They did more imaging and found that Mrs. JM had dissected the basilar artery in the brain stem. This slight tearing of the inner wall allowed blood to pool and then clot. The clots then went up into the center of the brain... to a place that is not directly accessible by surgery.

Our only hope was to helicopter her to a medical university hospital 200 miles away where they could do an angioplast procedure much like what is done nowadays for heart work... but in case they would go to the brain and blast the clots and suck them out.

There was no room for me in the chopper. I went by car. As I arrived, they completed the procedure. She had been without full blood and oxygen to the brain for almost 9 hours. But she made it. The recovery is an even longer story. Suffice it to say that for a month she could not move anything on her left side. She is walking today. This beautiful little wife of mine has been fighting this as hard as can be and is trying to get everything back.

As I had been driving to that hospital 200 miles away, I did not know if she would live. At the first hospital they had told me that they had sent three others for the same procedure and only one had survived. I must admit I was feeling desperate about what may become of her and sorry for myself if this ended tragically. For the last 10 years Mrs. JM has been my dream come true. She is absolutely the most perfect mate for me. We are such a good fit in all regards.

In fact, and I hope it is the same for many other couples, our being in the lifestyle is evidence of the solid and damn near perfect relationship we have.

Now let's get back to the discussion here....

Greenville SC

Username hidden
(361 posts)
I been thinking about this for a while,it would be about the same as a guy asking for big tits,its a ego thing,it gives you bragging rights,I like big tits,but you can not do any more with them than you can with small ones.medeium is better for me.as long as I can get my lips on the nipples iitttsss gggoooddd...just my thoughts...bububye

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Mr Jm I have never heard of what happened to your wife ever happening before. I have passed the word around to many of my vanilla friends. Most of whom have a bad habit of cracking their necks. I am happy to hear she is doing well. I think of her often and she is always in my prayers.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Hi All & Nic too!!!!

I had to break off before I could finish my last post.... Ms. JM found the guy with the huge cock interesting and sexy... But she didn't want anything to do with it! And she, like many women, likes the idea of a big one.

Thanks 'Nic' for asking about Mrs. JM. She is doing well and recovering from her injuries.(she works very hard at this and has been doing so for 5 months.) I am sorry that we have SM's blocked. You and some others on here that we know are fine gentlemen would be 'unblocked' if we could so select such an option.

All The Best,

JackMichelle

Greenville SC

Username hidden
(361 posts)
if that is what she wants go fot it... good luck,,,have with it.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
I was going to write an email but since you have SM blocked, how is Mrs. JM doing? Improving I hope!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 364   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey