Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 362   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One-fourth the size of a regular vagina. Or shaped like a piece of quarter-round. Or a quarter of a pie as in "shut your quarter of a pie hole". Just throwing these out there for you, A.

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
I have to agree. I cant get off on a small penis (4 and 5 inchers when hard) and I dont like a penis over 8inches cuz it hits bottom to much and it hurts like hell. I like a thick penis but not so thick that is feels like Im giving birth again lol. The perfect penis for me is 7-8 inches long, usually at that length they are nice and full and I get off VERY WELL !!!! lol

Elizabethton TN

Username hidden
(7 posts)
I don't think it's disrespectful, it's her personal preference. We have sex for fun here, if she can't have fun with a 4-inch cock then she has a right to put that out there without offending little dicked men. I was rejected 2 months ago because my cock was larger than she likes them, so genital size rejection goes both ways.

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
Maybe I should list a big mouth as a requirement. I've never met a lady who can open her mouth wide enough for long enough to get me off so I've neverbhad a blow job. BTW I love to go down on a ladynand stay there till the party is over

Hannibal MO

Username hidden
(14 posts)
I have the smallest prick of any adult male I have ever seen. I could give a shit if a woman wants a monster cock. I just don't respond to her. Why should I take it personally? Would you have sex with a woman that weighed 400 pounds? I'm also fat. What about all those people who want HWP? Again, I don't respond to them. I believe this site is for finding people you want to have fun with. Plain and simple. The only thing I find to bitch about is those who don't respond at all or worse, start a conversation and then disappear. Courtesy and respect, not snide comments about vaginal capacity (btw it's possible for a woman to make herself very tight or accommodate a horse - or a baby's head - so her size has nothing to do with it). Those who complain about others' preferences seem to lack confidence in their own qualities.

Temple TX

Username hidden
(2 posts)
thanks j&l for telling it like it is ,,,thankyou.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
J&L and Gina: Thanks for your kind words regarding our situation. I know that there are fakes and flakes on here. But there are so many more real people; people who are strong, caring and secure in their relationships and that is why and how they can swing.

There are some folks who are fixated on a large penis. You will hear on here things like, "I have a medium one at home, so why would I want that when I swing." And if you are going to watch another guy giving it to your woman, many guys want to see a big one doing the job.

I don't think there is anything wrong with this. But I do think the folks that put this as a criteria are missing a lot. It would be just like as mentioned many times before if one insisted that the woman must have large breasts, or has to be blonde, or has to be black.

So here is my plug for the medium guy... (pun intended)... When I am in a lady, if the position is right, I usually can just tap her cervix. So they usually get a sense of depth but without pain. I am able to pound her clitoral area with the pubic bone or hit her thighs and buttocks hard if taking her from behind. My cock when it is erect is really hard. It swells a bit more at orgasm. The ladies can feel this and like it. I don't have to leave the last two inches out in the cold!

I am not knocking the guys with big dicks. I know most of them are proud of what they have. But in my observations, big cocks do not get as hard as medium ones. And I have no problem performing in the same room as a guy with a monster dick, because I am confident in what I do. My experience has been that the ladies I have been with are happy and satisfied and would come back for more.

So isn't that one of the spices of life in the swing world? Sure you can ask, order, request the big one. But if that is all you want, your eating the same dinner every night. There is so much more to making sex hot than just this one factor.

Back to the big breasted woman analogy... So if you saw a petite lady at a swing party with a nice shape and small perky breasts you wouldn't want her? You'd rather have somebody with big floppy sloppy boobs that hang at her sides when she is on her back, and the nipples and areolas are all stretched out. The idea of big breasts is one thing, the reality of them may be another.

Big cock worshipping will never leave this site. Hell there are multiple threads about BBC and truly that is all that some folks want. If so go for it. But by limiting your field, you may miss many other good times, too.

Gina, now when are you guys coming to SC???

Love to all,

Mr. JM

Greenville SC

Username hidden
(361 posts)
Jack and Michelle, We hope the best for both of you. While all of us indulge our fantasies with others, real life continues on and gives us real meaning in our marriages. Thank you for the difficult task of sharing this life altering event with all of us and know that even in a community of strangers, it's possible to have concern and even tears for those we've never met. J+L

Southington CT

Username hidden
(326 posts)
JackMichele, thank you for sharing that with us...you two are amazing. I'm like others on here, with the thought that there are some outstanding and uplifting people on here, fighting, overcoming, etc. And to top it off, we can all talk about anything. This is a nice, tight, group of people and I'm happy to be among them.

Keep up that healing.

Meanwhile...the only cock I don't like is an unclean one. Size, and here goes that cliche, doesn't matter. Why are cliches thus? Because they are commonly true.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
its hard to find a soul mate ,and you have , cherish it my thoughts are with you both

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 362   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey