Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I understand what you're saying sdjou - no one would want to be with the size queen if you don't meet her arbitrary measurement standard. But in your previous post you mentioned you were with a couple of women you knew you couldn't satisfy, I hope you weren't naively assuming that if you were an inch or two shorter than her preference you couldn't make her feel good. I know you have a lot more in your sexual arsenal than that (oral skills, kissing skills, caressing, body movement, fingering skills, dirty talking, etc.)

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
According to one of my steady playmates, she asks for slender, well hung men due to the style of play. She says well hung guys tend to control play more, be slower to build tempo, and be more willing to please. However, she said it's really the entire experience. If they can get right 80% of what's on her play checklist, she's good no matter the size.

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
SharpGuy: If the profile asks for well hung or a certain size (8+" for example)we will not send to that post.

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Va has to use the dreaded metric system. Poor guy.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
16 th of a inch....Lmao

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
"The funniest threads are those where they get all caught up in the "proper" method of measuring the things, down to the quarter inch. At least this thread is slightly different."

Yes, we are now down to the 16th!

Sorry bs, couldn't help myself.

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"stop worrying about the size of there Dick that they don't have control over"

Amen. There are dozens of repetitive threads scattered through these forums about cock size, in which a lot of people seem to think that a man is defined by something that really is nothing more than a genetic fluke of nature. It's a little weird that some men seem obsessed with it.

The funniest threads are those where they get all caught up in the "proper" method of measuring the things, down to the quarter inch. At least this thread is slightly different.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I think that if more guys on here would hit the gym more and work on there body that they actually have some control over and stop worrying about the size of there Dick that they don't have control over...they will definitely have a lot more fun...and get contacted by a lot more people...

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
what is well hung,I'am 6 15/16,but not 7.does that mean I missed it by 1/16 or 1 or 2 inches.my girl friend said she would rather be tickled then stab.well she didn't laugh all the time or bleed alll the time either.she said I was just right,that gave me another 1/16 more.if a women wants well hung,she should have it.if I want tight,snug,or loose, its what I want.but the only way to find out is to meet and find out.myself I perfer snug or juicey.If you need 9 or more don't wast my time by contacting me.you are not in swinging for fun and friends.but just to fill your ego by saying I done this or that?............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
what is well hung,I'am 6 15/16,but not 7.does that mean I missed it by 1/16 or 1 or 2 inches.my girl friend said she would rather be tickled then stab.well she didn't laugh all the time or bleed alll the time either.she said I was just right,that gave me another 1/16 more.if a women wants well hung,she should have it.if I want tight,snug,or loose, its what I want.but the only way to find out is to meet and find out.myself I perfer snug or juicey.If you need 9 or more don't wast my time by contacting me.you are not in swinging for fun and friends.just to fill your ego by saying I done this or that?............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey