Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting idea! I wonder if brass players are really good at this with all the practice they've had buzzing their lips.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8902 posts)
"Care to share that bit of knowledge with the rest of us, Mercy? ;-D"

Sure, it's called the motorboat.

Here's what you do:

Pucker your lips and put your lips on her clit and blow on it like you are making a fart sound. You can do it with your tongue touching the clit (the tongue vibrates) or without the tongue (the lips vibrate).

It's loud and she may laugh - at first. Within 30 seconds, she'll be bucking your face.

You will be out of breath, so make sure you have plenty of ventilation. I nearly passed out the first time I did it.

But her O was so righteous it was worth it ;-D

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
A human vibrator ... If u keep sticking your finger in the light socket your dic may stop working...LOL

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
" In fact, I learned how to be a human vibrator from a guy that had less than half of what I have."

Care to share that bit of knowledge with the rest of us, Mercy? ;-D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8902 posts)
"So much jadedness in this thread! maybe a new thread titled Shorties unite as a support group would be more suitable for you gentlemen?"

Wow. That was pretty f'd up. For the record, a short guy was the only one that has made my wife cum during sex. The bigger guys could not. Don't discount the smaller guys, some may have killer techniques. In fact, I learned how to be a human vibrator from a guy that had less than half of what I have.

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
>>Would you say that about attractive women? women that are in tip top shape? large breasted women?

Women in general are pickier than men in the LS. Why? Because they can be due to the ratio of men to women. If women outnumbered the men 20:1 it would be the girls in here complaining that the guys were being too picky.

>>Every man that was larger than the norm that I've been with, was wonderful, and there was nothing asshole about him.

So much jadedness in this thread! maybe a new thread titled Shorties unite as a support group would be more suitable for you gentlemen?>>>

First of all, I am using my own experience as an example, as are you. Your example is no more valid than mine. Secondly, you deride jadedness and then begin name calling? Classy!

Third, I don't know who your shorty comment is directed at, but it ain't me. Not that it matters much.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
sjduo: In that experience with the giant dildo, I'm guessing one of two scenarios; 1) She really is a size queen that truly only gets off on massive cocks, or 2) the dildo is just part of her normal sexual play. In the first scenario, can you imagine what it must be like being her and constantly searching for that large of a cock. Must be very frustrating, and I would feel sad for her if that were the case. I imagine the second scenario is much more likely. Using toys to enhance play is pretty standard, and there are many toys that either simulate or augment what humans have to offer. Doesn't mean they don't still love the human touch. Witness her husband, who has a normal size cock. If she insisted on a live monster cock she'd either demand it in her profile, or find a husband with one.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
I didn't mean to get into a debate on hang ups. The thread wanted to know how we felt about women making that distintion. I simply do not have a problem with it. Nor am i offended by it. It's your profile you should have the right to say what you want.

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(71 posts)
sjduo: If the profile asks for well hung or a certain size (8+" for example)we will not send to that post.

This is kinda what I was getting at earlier. If the woman insists on having something that large before making any other considerations she is limiting her own playtime. And I am willing to bet that they "settle" more often than not.

And regarding another post - we have been to group gatherings where it was known that one or two of the men had extremely large equipment. Biggest assholes in the group and they couldn't understand why most of the women went off with other guys. They ended up with the one girl who was the size queen of the group, and they actually looked despondent. Not because she was unattractive -- far from it, but that they had already been with her multiple times and were wanting someone new. There was a comment by one of them to that effect.

I realize that is but one example, but I would tend to think that a man who is supremely confident of his large cock would do less to please the woman, not more. After all, he has the large cock so why should he make the effort?

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
There is one evening that comes to mind when I wrote on this post. We had a nice evening together. Dancing and drinks. We went to their home afterwards and things were going well. Kissing, hugging, foreplay etc. We had sex while my wife was with her husband in another room. After I came and she seemed fine, she asked if I would mind using an dildo on her. Not a problem. I like to do whatever satifies the lady. The dildo she pulled out was HUGE. At least 12" and very thick. It actually had a handle on it. I did as she asked and while doing so she started screaming for me to "pound her". Later, in the car my wife was a little upset. It seems the husband had performance problem and was also hung quite normal. We never heard from them again. When I wrote the post I was just saying that if the lady is looking for something of that size I would rather know up front. This dildo was more than a couple of inches larger than I have.

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey