Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey now ,Homosassa Florida is a awesome place. Spring feed river that feeds into the gulf of mexico.The river bed is limestone in was a favorite smugglers cove back in the day. Million dollar second homes line the banks and coves.

Some of the old tarzan movies where filmed in that area. It's old florida at it's finest. Close to Dunnelin Florida and rainbow river which is spring feed to.

Both are like snorkling in a aquarium. On homosassa by boat when you get out to the gulf it is a awesome site. There was a island bar for a very long time just up from the mouth of the river called the crows nest. It was owned by the guy that invented the clap thing help I have fallen can't get up. Private club now.

All that is not from from Disney, I would highly recommend a side trip and swim withthe mannatee's to anyone visting the disney area.

Arrrgh,,Me pirate blood come out them's my old stomping grounds via boating.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
For a dood who commented so extensively on his observations about cock size, it's an unfortunate coincidence that his city is listed as Homosassa.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Seduction4Two: "Same thing goes for fat women. Who is going to try harder? The fat gal who doesn't get much attention, or the skinny gal who gets many dates and knows many guys are after her. I am not talking about specific fat women, but *in general* the women who get fewer dates are going to try harder. The thin gal being sought after by several men at a time doesn't have to work as hard, no pun intended."

This isn't absurd at all. You seem to be ascribing these traits to every person in a category, or specific individuals in your mind.

Who is going to try to get the glass of water? The thirsty person. That is human nature and not intended to be a measure of any one individual.

Heck, we have proof of this in the fact that women are more sought after than men in the LS. If a single female gets 10 emails a day and a single man gets one every month, who has to try harder? That has nothing to do with body type at all, but explains the exact same type of access and discrimination.

Would you spend the same amount of time and effort choosing between two partners, or 20?

Sorry, but the logic is sound.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
"I played college ball and never ever saw any the size some ladies want or are dreaming about."

The only thing wrong with that reasoning, tallperson, is that some men are showers and some men are growers. You probably didn't see your teammates running around with erections in the locker room, so wouldn't know their full size.

Personally, being soft swing, I don't care how large a package a guy has.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
The cock size issue is a big myth/ lie for the most part. I see so may ads / profiles guy must be hing or 9 inches min and photo to prove. I have talked to men in and out of lifestyle and white, black and latino men and for the most part most men say that a big cock is few and far between. Most black men even say tha if you get a black man with more than 7 1/2 inches it would be like the woman finding or striking gold or oil. ladies maybe 2 out of 50 or 100 would be 8 inches or bigger if your lucky. I played college ball and never ever saw any the size some ladies want or are dreaming about. If you are willing to wait along long time ladies you will probably find one.no guarantee you will want the other part of his body. If you just like dreaming keep on dreaming. other wise if you want some soon I would suggest you look at most guys more often even if they are not huge they might be better more complete find.. Maybe Ineed to rewrite my profile and demand something specific of women I guess that is what I might need to do. also ladies bring your measuring device and know the correct way to measure cock size you might have to throw the guy back if he comes up a little short in the cock dept.

Homosassa FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
"It is a glaring double standard - guys wouldn't dare to demand big tits on their profile or whatever."

Actually, sabrinasslave, while reviewing profiles, I've seen a lot of profiles that talk about a very strong preference for women with big breasts. Either the female has them and emphasizes them in her/their profile, or they actually say they are looking for women with at least DD cups. It isn't a demand, per se, but it very clearly is their preference.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
The point of the OP was the "requirement" a female has for a big cock in some profiles, which is true. It is a glaring double standard - guys wouldn't dare to demand big tits on their profile or whatever. It doesn't make anyone's preferences incorrect, just kinda tacky (and fruitless) to "demand" with proof. Some guys will go for it and some won't.

The reason for the demand for proof is because guys lie about size to get to the meetup, but we've had people lie to us about all sorts of things. If they are going to lie about cock size just to meet you they can also send a pic of someone else's cock to achieve the same end -- meeting the girl and hoping she is horny enough to not notice or care (don't know here what goes on in their head).

But the size thing is usually not brought up by the male in these cases. In fact the discussion is about the topic being brought up by the female.

And as for generalizations, lots of them are true. As I said before, women as a group are more selective in the LS because circumstances dictate that they can, or sometimes even have to be. It is a generalization, but also for the most part true.

Same thing goes for men with large equipment. Who is going to try harder? The guy who knows lots of women are after him or the guy who gets fewer dates? I am not talking about specific men, but *in general* the guy who gets fewer dates is going to try harder for each one. The guy being sought after by several women at a time doesn't have to work as hard, no pun intended.

And as far as brass buzzing, I AM a professional brass player and that is not only not a secret but also sounds strange to me. Sure I have tried it, but get better results with the extra tongue strength I have compared to most guys because of the same background. If it works for you, great, but there are so many other things to do down there that don't require bringing the shop home, so to speak.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Well said, BigStorm. Unfortunately, the small percentage of size queens sometimes perpetuate the myth that it's all about the cock.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
I guess I was not very good in what I was trying to get across.there is more to me then my dick.I have the most important sex organ of all,I can use it any time I want.that is my brain,it is connected to the rest of my body so I can use my whole body, instead of just one part.I think it works better that way.I don't have a penis envey,I got what I got and thats what got.why wast time on something you can not change,got over that forty years ago.use what you got and if somebody don;t want it thats fine.there are others that will like it and want more of what you got.learn what to do,be clean,be nice,take care of your self and most important act like a decent person with a brain.how hard is that.pretty easy really.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"Interesting idea! I wonder if brass players are really good at this with all the practice they've had buzzing their lips."

I played trumpet, sax, trombone, tuba, etc. All brass, woodwind and some strings. It's a lot like that. If your partner is comfortable with guiding your head, all you have to do is park your lips, set your embouchure and perform a mouth-piece warm up.

"That was not fucked up. Follow the thread. The "shorty" comment was about men with large penis envy ;)."

I did follow the thread, but I didn't see too many envious guys. Just guys lamenting women who want the larger dicks, which is too bad. Some women could use a little variety. I have had successes with couples not because of my dick, but more for the experience I provide. Hands, lips, tongue, toes (yes toes), and smell go a long way.

Now, though I can't see your profile, I can see the femme's picture. I must say the butterfly's around her waist are inspired - es belle!

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey