Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male_must_be_well_hung_-_a_survey
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 49  Next »
12 to 21 of 484
User Details are only visible to members.
You hit the books?? Ok I'll take your word for it.

Listen you have several psychological issues and secrets that you are keeping in the closet. Your feelings about weight are disturbing in how you relate to people who may not fit your body standards. You constantly talk about how the media controls people, but it seems that you may have been influenced by the whole photoshopped images thing. You my friend need to find Lucy, pony up a nickel and talk about your feelings.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1593 posts)
"my body is very unique"

Let me guess, you speak out of your ass and have shit for brains?

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2397 posts)
Fokk...nope nothing runs as fast as a woman who sees my body when it was once fat.....In college i let myself go, stopped trying to play sports and hit the book and put on 40 lbs. The reactions where not pretty, even had women leave the beach when i took my shirt off.

During the summer i did hard temporary physical work, making money for college and ate veges and lost all that weight real fast. Never again.

Mrs let herself go once after our third child. Her fat goes into her gut. She freaked when a woman asked her when the baby was due....never again for her either.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3924 posts)
If they read any of your shit they would set new running records.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1593 posts)
888 my body is very unique, as long as i keep the muscle it attracts women. If i go soft or get a gut the women go a running...

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3924 posts)
"Lady is my solid muscular hairy body and beautiful blue eyes."

:Church Lady voice:

Now isn't that special!

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2397 posts)
Is that what all the hookers do to you?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1593 posts)
Lady is my solid muscular hairy body and beautiful blue eyes. Women cant keep their hands off of me.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3924 posts)
"The sound of sweaty fat slapping against sweaty fat as they fucked"

FUCK YEAH!

Skin on skin and digging within! Get them balls slapping that belly. Smack that ass while you're back there boy!........... "SMACK!"

W00T! lol

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2397 posts)
Nutcal how in the world you ever get someone to fuck is beyond me. Your wife must tape your mouth shut at these meet and greets. You are a crude and rude human being. Smdh.

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3746 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 49  Next »
12 to 21 of 484
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.