Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 464411012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is hilarious.... LOL

I don't know why the guy sent me that info, TBH... Maybe it's the perception that Asian males have small dicks. While it's probably true that the largest Asian dick isn't as large as the largest BBC (or other race), the average is still about the same based on personal observations over the years and research articles I read 1-2 years ago.

But there's a country where the average is sadly small. Guess which one it is... ;)

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Oh I'm sorry! We needed your balls to complete the graft!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Wow! I certainly hope the SLS dude who shelled out the $25,000 to have his dick surgically slit, skinned, stuffed and then stitched back together is reaping some rewards for all the pain he must have endured. Stitches {ouch}, just sounds like this procedure should be called a franken-dick-ectomy;)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3235 posts)
I don't know that I would tell anyone that someone sent that info to me. I think i'd be more like, "you won't believe this crazy shit I saw on the internet the other day." ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4648 posts)
Absolutely no way no how! The thought of complications alone....excuse me while I pass out.........

Washington DC
Username hidden
(495 posts)
LOL... Like I said... I didn't invent this. A member just sent me that and maybe someone here may be interested.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
OMFG! The thought of anyone cutting anywhere in that area makes my balls retract halfway to my lungs. Jesus, how can someone do that!

Damn what if you get an infection or something. MRSA dick could NOT be good.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1716 posts)
OMG! s_couple, are you serious?!!!

That image alone will probably put me out of commission for days!

Jeff

Ellenwood GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
420 (and other guys who're concerned win their size):

I received the following info from a caring SLS fellow. I haven't looked into it because I have no plan nor interest for it... At least in any near future. But if you're interested, you can go ahead and research it yourself.

"You can get penis girth OPERATION they cut just below the head or crown all the way around. Then they roll down the skin like a condom all the way. Then they will put skin graft called MICRO-DERM all the way around and place a few disolving stiches to hold it in place and roll the skin back up and stich it all thw way around to the head. PS. It works great wet from 5 1/2" around to 7 1/2" around WOW" [sic]

The cost for him was $25k and it took him 8 weeks to recover.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
@ 420...I've read your other posts, all of them. Wow, what a journey the two of you have had! I'm not at all qualified to say this, especially to someone who has endured what you guys have, but I hope you just keep at it. Though that first run wasn't what you had expected our bargained for, I believe you'll find someone soon.

The Supply v. Demand equation is heavily weighted in your favor. The fact that you two are willing to consider married men as well stacks the odds your way even more. I will submit though that this last factor (married guy) might have something to do with the " gone in 45 mins" issue. It's one of the downfalls of playing with men (or women) who have to account for their absence to their spouse or partner... just the nature of the beast.

There's just one more aspect of your profile that I'd want to mention. Let me preface this by saying that I totally agree that you and your wife are more than entitled to whatever qualities you desire, and should not have to settle for less.

However...

Her desire for a "well hung" hung male already limits the playing field quite a bit. According to doctors, less than 10% of men are more than "average"...average being between about 6" give or take. I infer from your profile that you also want a Scotsman as well.

I'm not at all trying to be cute here, but looking for a single Scotsman in the US who has an "8 or better cock and is wanting to swing may be a tough sell. Maybe the Scottish thing is not an absolute, but it sort of sounded that way when I read it. If it's not, you might reword that part a little...just a thought.

Otherwise, I think you will find something good really soon. Reading your posts in the other forums is actually a little heart-warming. Please give our best to your bride and here's wishing you both much success!

Jeff (& Carole)

Ellenwood GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey