Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What most single males have forgotten is in lifestyle the woman always has the final word about what SHE wants At least it was like that when I started this journey 8 years ago,Has it changed that much? Conversation is good , going out to dinner is nice. being my friend is wonderful but this is a sex site first and foremost and not for nothing please have some skills

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
7', 289 with a small dick. I imagine that sucks. I get your rant.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Tallperson1... People are on here to find what they are looking for..if that means a lady wants a certain size to satisfy her at least she is saying what she wants..Better that than for u to show up and she turns u down when u drop your draws..lol...Same as if a person likes black men I don't expect them to change what they like just to accommodate me...If u want someone to like u for your personality there are a ton of dating sites.

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
I guess us men need to start stating women must have big breasts at least 42 D and up.and killer legs. I wonder how far that will take me or any other man putting that in my profile while single women or couples have the nerve to put we only want big cocks , big packages etc must be 8 in and up.. What a double standard and the nerve to say that to a man single or married. I wonder how many married men are running around out there who are only married because of their cock size nothing out there about the guy matters to his woman besides how big his cock is. no wonder so many ads out there and scams with potions and pills promising bigger and harder cocks.Tells you something about our society and how many women are consumed by this. So if I got a huge cock tomorrow I would have many more women wanting to play with me in the LS. Wow How shallow!

Homosassa FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
As old as I am I still have both! Guess what? If your don't have a big working dick You better have a big working tongue !

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
***snort*** @ Akron

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4920 posts)
**c&p**For a dood who commented so extensively on his observations about cock size, it's an unfortunate coincidence that his city is listed as Homosassa.

~smile~ Just busting ball's ahoy.....But where does that say'n "suck'n heads" come from?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3499 posts)
Cajun sisters....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ~smile~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3499 posts)
It's more or less in bum fuk no-where once you get off the river. It was the key west of the west coast side for pot smugglers when I was a kid in the 70's. Square grouper where very common to find. If you eat at a red lobster chances are good the seafood passed thru there.

Urban legend has jimmy buffet, banking some boats and spending reefer money keeping the area in high cotton.

Cajun's are abound amoung the locals, clanish bunch of fishermen. Fuk with there crab traps and they will fuk you up.

*** clanish meaning close knit, sticking together, not welcoming outsiders.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3499 posts)
Not that there's anything wrong with that town.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey