Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male_must_be_well_hung_-_a_survey
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 55  Next »
11 to 20 of 541
User Details are only visible to members.
come on you guys get back on topic all polititions suck and shoud be tarred and feathered

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14994 posts)
Nutcal, I'd imagine many here wish you were well hung, but I have a feeling they mean along the lines of Mussolini and Saddam.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13625 posts)
Wow i just looked up the "new" history of the IRS. My god Obama has completely rewritten history. My god its just like the Soviet Union.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6937 posts)
BT i dont know what you are smoking but really now are you repeating Obama's complete rewrite of history that is taught in the Common Core materials in public schools?

next thing you are going to tell me that it was Teddy Roosevelt that created the ban on birth control and pot.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6937 posts)
If someone can even think about politics while getting fucked, they need a new partner, lol!

BT, my bad on a comment that was poorly worded, lol!!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(423 posts)
Agreed Mag . With so many pleasurable things to do in the bedroom why even think about politics!!!!

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(926 posts)
Please don't use the expression "cut in half" in the well hung thread.

Politics has no place in the bedroom as far as I'm concerned. Nutty can't help himself with his posts though, and I guess I can't help but respond. My bad. He claims to give facts, but it ends up being a series of uneducated half-truths at best.

Nutty...For you: The IRS - came into existence as a result of the actions of Lincoln, a Republican.

The IRS? Yup, you guessed it, another Republican... Teddy Roosevelt.

I care not that the party stances seem to have reversed over the years. I only care that their party affiliation was Republican.

So Nutty, stop making things up and stop blaming your personal failures on others. K?

Magjoy, I'd be thrilled to not talk politics with you...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13625 posts)
Sitting here thinking about all the hung guys I know and their political persuasion. It's pretty much cut in half, but they mostly have 1 thing in common outside of their package. They leave politics at home.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(423 posts)
So do you think these Dems are well hung ? Just a survey : )

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(926 posts)
You people asked why i have the knowledge that i do. i gave you a very brief CV of myself and my wife. This is so that you can stop being in denial of the damage you are doing to America, the American people and the children of America every time you vote for the Democrats.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6937 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 55  Next »
11 to 20 of 541
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.