Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I still wanna know why "well hung" is usually indicative of length, when most women surveyed say girth is more important. And given the structure of the female inner parts, that makes sense.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Not what she said, or was even implying, Mr. Meanie Cunttard.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
So you think women who have had children have stretched out cunts? Hardly.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Welcome to the forum hotirish4U. No sense being put off by anyone's preference, just thank them for letting you know ahead of time that you aren't a fit and move on. There are SO many more out there looking for what you want and offering what you are looking for.

Enjoy the adventure

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12351 posts)
"To Each their own" I say..... However, I am really turned off when a male states either in his profile or via email how "hung" he is and has/sends a pic! I'm not interested in the size of the tool, more of the journey getting down to it! Also, I have never had children, so I'm a wee bit small/tight down there! Large ones hurt! I'm more into the foreplay.....just me. We have in our profile that we like "natural" bodies - meaning no breast implants! I'm bi and the implants turn me off! So there you have it!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
Welcome to the forum Nancy...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12351 posts)
if this is what she wants that is what she wants! it is her choice !! this is what the lifestyle is all about. It is her choice and not up to us to judge!!!

Crestview FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I bet It's soft serve..Lmao

Covington LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Please above all have a sense of humor and are down to earth.

People who think their shit is ice cream and everyone is suppose to run for a spoon are a real turn off.

People that laugh and smile with ease are pleasure to be around

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I think it makes perfect sense for a profile to state whether the woman is only interested in ??? size cocks. That's what they're interested in feeling, in playing with, etc... I know I wouldn't want to bed a woman, only to find out that I'm a disappointment due to my size. That would be awkward and displeasing to the both of us. We all have our own "criteria" for what we are interested in, so why not just put it out there? Like the couple that we are currently spending alot of time with. His is a good 1.5" longer than mine. I'm confident in myself, my abilities, and my relationship with my wife, that I don't have a problem with his size. If my wife were to change her portion of the profile to reflect that she prefers to find couples where the man's dong is that large, then I say cool. That is what she finds fun in a swing playmate. I'm having fun, she should too.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey