Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 355   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I didn't mean to get into a debate on hang ups. The thread wanted to know how we felt about women making that distintion. I simply do not have a problem with it. Nor am i offended by it. It's your profile you should have the right to say what you want.

Cape May Court House NJ

Username hidden
(70 posts)
"I realize that is but one example, but I would tend to think that a man who is supremely confident of his large cock would do less to please the woman, not more. After all, he has the large cock so why should he make the effort?"

Would you say that about attractive women? women that are in tip top shape? large breasted women?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
Every man that was larger than the norm that I've been with, was wonderful, and there was nothing asshole about him.

So much jadedness in this thread! maybe a new thread titled Shorties unite as a support group would be more suitable for you gentlemen?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
sjduo: If the profile asks for well hung or a certain size (8+" for example)we will not send to that post.

This is kinda what I was getting at earlier. If the woman insists on having something that large before making any other considerations she is limiting her own playtime. And I am willing to bet that they "settle" more often than not.

And regarding another post - we have been to group gatherings where it was known that one or two of the men had extremely large equipment. Biggest assholes in the group and they couldn't understand why most of the women went off with other guys. They ended up with the one girl who was the size queen of the group, and they actually looked despondent. Not because she was unattractive -- far from it, but that they had already been with her multiple times and were wanting someone new. There was a comment by one of them to that effect.

I realize that is but one example, but I would tend to think that a man who is supremely confident of his large cock would do less to please the woman, not more. After all, he has the large cock so why should he make the effort?

Waterloo IA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
*I think that if more guys on here would hit the gym more and work on there body that they actually have some control over and stop worrying about the size of there Dick*

Amen! I wish that more people worked out!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
There is one evening that comes to mind when I wrote on this post. We had a nice evening together. Dancing and drinks. We went to their home afterwards and things were going well. Kissing, hugging, foreplay etc. We had sex while my wife was with her husband in another room. After I came and she seemed fine, she asked if I would mind using an dildo on her. Not a problem. I like to do whatever satifies the lady. The dildo she pulled out was HUGE. At least 12" and very thick. It actually had a handle on it. I did as she asked and while doing so she started screaming for me to "pound her". Later, in the car my wife was a little upset. It seems the husband had performance problem and was also hung quite normal. We never heard from them again. When I wrote the post I was just saying that if the lady is looking for something of that size I would rather know up front. This dildo was more than a couple of inches larger than I have.

Cape May Court House NJ

Username hidden
(70 posts)
I understand what you're saying sdjou - no one would want to be with the size queen if you don't meet her arbitrary measurement standard. But in your previous post you mentioned you were with a couple of women you knew you couldn't satisfy, I hope you weren't naively assuming that if you were an inch or two shorter than her preference you couldn't make her feel good. I know you have a lot more in your sexual arsenal than that (oral skills, kissing skills, caressing, body movement, fingering skills, dirty talking, etc.)

Kingsport TN

Username hidden
(151 posts)
According to one of my steady playmates, she asks for slender, well hung men due to the style of play. She says well hung guys tend to control play more, be slower to build tempo, and be more willing to please. However, she said it's really the entire experience. If they can get right 80% of what's on her play checklist, she's good no matter the size.

Covina CA

Username hidden
(99 posts)
SharpGuy: If the profile asks for well hung or a certain size (8+" for example)we will not send to that post.

Cape May Court House NJ

Username hidden
(70 posts)
Va has to use the dreaded metric system. Poor guy.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 355   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey