Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 46441101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
Created by: FunSinCityCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just read another profile where it is the woman who states that any males must be well hung in order for her to be interested. I have yet to read a profile where the male states that a woman must have a tight pussy or she must have large breasts. Imagine the reaction you would get to your profile if you stated 'women must have a very tight pussy' or 'women must have large breasts that don't sag and no stretch marks.'

IMO, I find a woman who has this requirement to be disrespectful of all men. It also makes me wonder if she has had so many cocks that only a donkey dick can get her off anymore? I would like to know how do you other guys feel about women with size requirements.

-Mr. Fun

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I make no judgment, if I have what she seeks great, if not I move on. Communication is the key to no surprises.

Michigan City IN
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Somehow we have run into several "outliers." I find those men visually appealing but their anatomy is not very practical.

But ya know, ya get what ya get. People don't have any control over it and it's just wrong to judge based on that (to me.) Total appeal is much more important to me. I'd rather have an attractive, intelligent and most importantly, passionate man than one who is a "perfect size" whatever that size would be.

I actually feel rather sorry for some of the men I've been around. Yes, it's kind of a turn-on to push your limits every once it a while, but there is nothing that I can do with all that. I can't imagine being in a relationship with some man that's truly a freak of nature. I would need a month to recover each time though he assured me that he we had a whole weekend I would eventual "mold" to his dimensions. As it was all but the tip was a waste.

Can you imagine always having to be careful and never getting to have sex with abandon? That's the life of some men.

I imagine these outliers as teenagers. What the hell would I have done as a 16 year old when they have more than I can handle as a mom of two? I would have run!

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(207 posts)
That useless information, as you call it, has proven to be a gold mine for breaking the ice, and sometimes, for inciting horizontal giggles.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7649 posts)
Useless? you never know... I mean the only quote I knew from Animal House is "Toga, Toga, Toga"

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3240 posts)
S4T: my wife calls them "Cocktail Tidbits". The trivial knowledge...not a Korean Penis!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(508 posts)
could this be why N Korean men are always looking for a fight?

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(428 posts)
Korean men have the smallest dicks? If it is due to generations of poor diet, as S_couple posed, then I bet North Korea wins the top prize.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Stop it...all of you! I have laughed SFH that I have torn something! But then it occurred to me...

Maybe it was Uriah's mention of Frankenstein, but in the end you've started out with a dick...something that we all know that has no conscience to begin with. Now you've "super sized" it with a most horrid procedure which would clearly leave it devoid of any feeling at all! So now we have a monstercock with no feeling...or conscience. Isn't there a background check required and a government permit issued for that sort of thing? S_couple....are we safe out here?

Jeff

Ellenwood GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Sed, inquiring minds want to know how you know this?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7649 posts)
Yondude,

Go and check it out yourself. :)

Korea is correct. So it's either bad genes or their diet sucks... Does diet have anything to do with dick size?

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey