Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male_must_be_well_hung_-_a_survey
Created by: FunSinCityCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just read another profile where it is the woman who states that any males must be well hung in order for her to be interested. I have yet to read a profile where the male states that a woman must have a tight pussy or she must have large breasts. Imagine the reaction you would get to your profile if you stated 'women must have a very tight pussy' or 'women must have large breasts that don't sag and no stretch marks.'

IMO, I find a woman who has this requirement to be disrespectful of all men. It also makes me wonder if she has had so many cocks that only a donkey dick can get her off anymore? I would like to know how do you other guys feel about women with size requirements.

-Mr. Fun

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 55  Next »
1 to 10 of 542
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow JackandJill have it so right, it not so much the size of the cock but how long it stays hard and how the man wields that cock for the pleasures of the women.

What is the use of a 10 inch cock it that cock pounds a womans pussy and cums in five minutes?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7568 posts)
jill would like mine not too long 7.5 but thick 6.0 around lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15250 posts)
How is she defining 'Well Hung" ? Some women are shallow, others deep. Jill likes fat cocks and if a guy is a little long, it can cause her some discomfort. A woman can accept any size piston. It's the motor that drives the piston that makes the cock.

J&J

Liberty Twp OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I'm not sure why guys alway need to feel butt-hurt about this. Consider this... 1) not everyone's body is the same, so some women's pussies are just more or less "roomy" than others'. 2) perhaps her husband is small or average, and she enjoys the variety of getting something different than what her husband has. 3) everyone has personal preferences. I have a buddy that is only really attracted to Oriental women. It doesn't make him racist against other women. He merely has a preference. I prefer round butts and natural large boobs :) 4) move on. Is it really worth whining about the penis choice of a woman that you don't know? Keep scrolling, there's other beautiful women, some even prefer "average."

Redford MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Mags I am one of the best at oral, let me prove it to you!!!! lol. A lick to the clit with a finger on her Gspot makes a woman very orgasmic!! Or is that the P spot? Err maybe the Y spot..where is that book again????

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7568 posts)
I haven't had the oral dilemma with bragging, it's the excessive all around comments of how good they are that I avoid.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(484 posts)
I have found that men who brag about their oral skills are typically lacking down there. So guys, if you want to go on about your skills but average + in size, you might want to reword your comments to include that your dick isn't lacking in size!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(484 posts)
I have found that men who brag about their oral skills are typically lacking down there. So guys, if you want to go on about your skills but average + in size, you might want to reword your comments to include that your dick isn't lacking in size!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(484 posts)
You also have no idea just how close you Democrats have brought our country to a civil war for the hell you inflict on the half of the American people.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7568 posts)
Suck? Try having a small business and being hammered by Obamacare at 2,350 dollar a month for useless garbage health insurance or zero percent interest rates that are destroying your clients.

You people have no idea the destruction you cause, the living hell you cause your fellow Americans every time you vote for a Democrat.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7568 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 55  Next »
1 to 10 of 542
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.