Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male_must_be_well_hung_-_a_survey
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 49  Next »
71 to 80 of 485
User Details are only visible to members.
That's very funny, Annie! We played with a couple one time where the husband didn't have a size problem. He just came in my mouth WAY too soon while the 4 of us were playing, and then pouted until his wife agreed to leave. We call him "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" after the book by the same name. ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12247 posts)
Ps: I forgot to add there Is such a thing as too small tho. The man of the 1st couple we soft swapped with started face fucking me when I went down on him which I had never done before. He was so tiny tho it was actually really hot! But no way would I have wanted to really fuck him- he was about the size of my pinky finger and I have small hands. He's now referred between us as "shrimp dick."

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3081 posts)
BT I could not disagree more. I've had some of the worst, most painful sex w men who were really large. It's like they had the attitude that since it was big they didn't have to concern themselves with any sort of control or technique which is about opposite from true. In fact I've rejected SM's that have boasted about their size due to that. Give me a good 6.5-7 or smaller if I'm in the mood to deep throat and I'm a very happy woman.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3081 posts)
Mussolini...Sadam Hussein... Both well hung.

Clint Eastwood in Hang em High, not so much...

NCal, Size, lift, and skill ALL matter to women. If you're waving the size doesn't matter flag, that's pretty telltale. Only guys with undersized fishing gear do that. Just saying.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13303 posts)
iv never had any complaints

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14020 posts)
Size matter only to newbies...staying hard and skill matters to the experienced swinger.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5554 posts)
Easy I actually knew someone who sustained that injury. It wasn't pretty and the healing process was long and hard ( pardon the pun). The dude was in some serious pain for a long time.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2354 posts)
BT,

We heard that story from him personally...OMFG, tha humanities!

The textbook illustration of laughing/crying at the same time!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5429 posts)
Easy,

...and much worse consequences than you described; do a search here on the word, "Frankendick" to read the story of a well-known forumer rupturing an artery in his groin from the same push-Rod accident. Dood nearly bled out.

Ouchie!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13303 posts)
Yeah, like they said, we don't read men talk. NOT. :-)

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(652 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 49  Next »
71 to 80 of 485
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.