Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 464411061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
dg you are taking a lot for granted thinking that your friend will want to join in playing around. You need to change your profile to a single until she agrees to play. After all profiles can be change at anytime.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Thanks for the advice, I'll put more effort into my profile, and I'm not posing as a couple Im talking to a girl but she's not ready yet. So to avoid making another profile I thought ahead and will add her when she wants to be on it.

Saint Martinville LA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
You're a single male posing as a couple who hasn't had action in a week?

What a shock.

Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo Mexico
Username hidden
(18841 posts)
DG... Your dick size isn't the issue, it's the profile. I agree with everything that PG said and want to add this...

" I'm still looking for my first experience and it's honestly taken longer than I expected. "

This sentence really should go. Again - it's been a week since you joined and it makes you look thirsty. I really hope you weren't planning on making a profile one morning and having a naked woman on your bed that night. And if I open a couple's profile and I see it's a single male, I'm not going to email him, I am going to report him. On top of looking thirsty, you look dishonest. That ain't sexy.

I know you just joined but I don't know if you have lurked at all or know much about SLS. If you are totally new, you may not know that there is generally not a high demand for single men, but there are still a good chunk of couples who may be interested. It may take a while for you to meet someone. Fix up that profile and give it some time. :o)

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
dude you've been on here for a week. You have a crappy profile that says "bio sucks message for details" lose the line and write a better profile. You also have a couples profile but make NO mention of your girl in the profile.

I can only imagine the emails you send out are generic, and boring too.

Oh and welcome to the fora. Consider your cherry popped.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17555 posts)
I have a big dick and nobody wants to fuck me! I get more action outside of the website. I've only been on it for about a week though. But do I have to beg a woman to take a 9in dick?

Saint Martinville LA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Mr. Fun... don't take offense to that... some women may either want something really different from home or they may have a Horsed size one at home and in order to not waste her time or yours she may want something she can feel... you should just bypass those profiles and find the right ones for u. I've got a very nice one at home... don't want to have that uncomfortable encounter playing with someone that i can't really feel....ya know?

<span style="line-height:1.6em">I think of it as, "Setting yourself up for success!" :D </span>

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
I learn my lesson when I told a woman that she was round enough but not deep enough. Her answer to that was " I would be if you would get it out of my belly button"

Socorro TX
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I was simply amazed by SO MANY women who was ONLY interested in hung (8 +) men, and apparently thise that do give an exception to FAR younger men (younger than even their children) just so they can get a hung cock. Yeah, I would think that women who are exploring their fantasies would want something bigger, but THERE ATE SOOO MANY OF OF THEM, ITS OVERWHELMING. My only annoyance is that they won't make any exceptions, like if they find a guy ridiculously attractive, very respectful, and/or has great chemistry with them (in which we ALL know that's a huge thing) (shrugs) idk, it would just make sense for them to say its a preference or a big plus, but not set in stone or something along the lines of that. Anyway, i put my size right up there on my profile and that's it. Pretty much had to, since I kept on get messages/IM's from couples that contacted me and talked to for a while in which they liked me, BUT, ASSUMED I had a stereotypical BBC. One said, the wife doesn't play with anyone who isn't at least 9+ inches. Lol Also, I tend to see hung cock size preferences mainly on a couples' profile than single females.

Alloway NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Everyone knows you always measure from asshole to tip for the most accurate measurement, lol

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey