Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male_must_be_well_hung_-_a_survey
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 49  Next »
51 to 60 of 485
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, fair enough. Lmao

And I have to admit, your expanded preferences clearly give you some shopping advantage over ole Tramp.

Looking at each of your points individually, I can't see much that I could successfully argue, but in all fairness, I'm rarely successful even when I think the Tramp's got a strong position. Lol

The only thing in your reply that I'm tempted to challenge is your use of the word *principled*. I'm almost inferring that you might think ole Tramp is *unprincipled *, but again...in all fairness, there's an awefully big crowd whoed agree with you on that one even if you were implying such.

So...

I just have to accept this defeat and wish you the best. ;^)

Again, welcome to the Matrix.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4954 posts)
Lol, Tramp. True. Fair assessment...if...if one is str8 and/or fixated upon a particular modality . I'm bi and have different principles, so I'm not limited to the whims of the fairer, albeit, dated sex - which gives me the option of being - to varying degrees - principled and objective...aannnd boisterous. So, with willing buyer/willing seller in mind, I'll reiterate my previous sentiments: if a female is going to be brash enough to publicise her preferences as exclusive standards ala exotic classics, one would be wise to remember that unlike a 1967 Mustang or GTO, her beauty and appeal will inexerably diminish over time. One would also do well to understand 2017 just produced newer models sexier lines and a fresh coat of paint ...with new features and benefits. In short, humility is far more attractive than arrogance.

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Idandidit, welcome to the forums, and...

While turnabout might be fair, in all fairness, there's simply nothing fair where sex is concerned.

In short...

The ladies are selling (figuratively) what we are buying, there are exponentially more wanting to buy than there are those wanting to sell, and that means it's a seller's market extraordinaire.

It's basic marketing 101.

Fair? Not so much. Reality? Abso-fucking-lutely. Lol

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4954 posts)
Seems to me turnabout is Fairplay. If one says, "If your body isn't stretch mark free, if you have saggy boobs, or whatever, no need to contact me." Fair is fair. HOWEVER, good luck finding a play partner.

I believe there are more tactful ways of stating one's preferences without coming off as rude, condescending and crass.

At the risk of offending anyone, I will say this. Females tend to control this lifestyle. It's often said,"She's the boss...she decides...blah, blah, blah." Some females I've encountered have come across as entitled and condescending. I don't think this to be a good thing. Shouldn't everyone be given a voice? Should every person involved in particular encounter be given an equal share of respect and consideration? I believe yes. Personally, I wouldn't play with anyone who displayed such a crass and superior tone. Well, there you have it - for good or for ill. You're welcome to rebut my comments. Fair is fair. Just please strike a respectful tone. Thank you.

Username hidden
(16 posts)
It makes me wonder if he is talking about my profile.

The bottom line is, if you know what you want you should say so. What exactly is the obverse argument ... "You don't have a right to choose," or "If you know what you're looking for, don't tell anyone?"

What about black guys ... if you only want to play with black guys, should white guys waste their time and yours?

What about bi sex ... if you aren't open to that, shouldn't you say so?

Now, if YOU as a SG want to post something to the effect that any woman expressing interest needs to be tight, we are right back to square one ... how big is it ... at four inches, it's not going to be so tight. LOL

Finally, riddle me this. I have a hard body, attractive husband at home who has significantly more than average ... does anybody really think I should/would be out there interested in something less?

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(138 posts)
The Dood's got single male potential...That right thar proves it. He's a shape-shifter...or is it a length and girth-shifter??

Tramp on with your bad self!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12910 posts)
OK Annie, so now that you've blessed me with a few more photos, I have a dilemma,

I just can't decide which lie to commit to. Call me selfish, but if there is possibly a particular size that gains access to all of that hottieness, just let me know. I can *remeasure* at that point and confirm compliance!

Slumming in North Tennessee? Why Darlin....slummin' is what tramps do best!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4954 posts)
"If I wasn't well hung my wife said I would be gone."

If my wife said that to me, then the only reasoning to keep me is for my cock, I'd be gone finding someone who wanted ME.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2558 posts)
If I wasn't well hung my wife said I would be gone. My wife can tell me ever man who has a short dick where she works. So to her size does matter

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Ha! I agree BT, but in this instance he does have a case.

I'll admit, sometimes a large cock is painful, however if used with caution. - wow! I looked at one man and thought, "Shit, what have I gotten myself into?" But things turned out great.

He went slowly and moved erotically. He started with only about 1/4 of what he had and stayed there for about 5 minutes then carefully went further. It took 15-20 before we were fully engaged but that has been the only time I've cum multiple times from intercourse alone.

Other well-endowed men have been a mixed bag. Some awesome and some uncomfortable. There was one poor man that I don't think I could ever be comfortable with (which may prove your point BT) but he is a true outlier - over 10 inches. He said with practice, a woman's body will mold to such a member but it does take time.

At the other end of the spectrum a small cock can be great. The man I'm thinking of with a truly small tool was great in bed. I would become absolutely drunk with passion from his kisses and touch and I was so in the moment, I would be surprised when I opened my eyes and found that I had been picked up and carried into another room. It seemed as though our clothes melted off. Yes, there was more focus on oral but everything felt great. He had me cross my legs to increase friction. Since it was easy for him to go to the hilt, my clit got continuous action.

Great experiences - very different anatomy. It's all about the man it's attached to and his ability to use what he has been gifted with.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1049 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 49  Next »
51 to 60 of 485
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.