Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110351
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Start   351 to 360 of 364   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ATAK wrote: "In answer to the original question, I feel like many good points have been brought up, but essentially my take is an eye for an eye, if women can request big dicks, I can request big boobs (which is a serious weakness for me)."

Not that I would expect anyone to do it because of the ramifications, but it would be interesting to read the reactions to a profile where the male says "Women must have LARGE breasts and a TIGHT pussy." I wonder what they would say?

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(405 posts)
I've always been a bit concerned about my penis size. I've asked many women I've been with and most (not wanting to hurt my feelings) have responded that it's "just right". I've been on enough of these websites to know that my length is probably below average of the "mule dicks" I've seen. But I'm fairly thick in girth, which most women seem to like. I do not post to the invitiations of "big dicks" categories that some forums and some ads request, But I feel like I spend enough time working the "grind" to make up for whatever length I might not have.

In answer to the original question, I feel like many good points have been brought up, but essentially my take is an eye for an eye, if women can request big dicks, I can request big boobs (which is a serious weakness for me).

Laurel Hill NC

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Another old sayin, "If you wanna have sex with me you gotta give me 11 inches" Answer, "Ok, no problem, we can do it twice!"

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
A girl once asked me "do you have a little dick?" I responded "What do you consider little?" She said "Anything under 10 in" I said "WHO HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING!??!?!"

Cape Girardeau MO

Username hidden
(397 posts)
Good question, I don't know what is, but I do know I'm not, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
CuriousNew understands my point. He is right, we ALL have preferences and there is no problem with that. I just feel there is a double standard being applied.

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(405 posts)
That requirement always puzzled me. According to the many sex ed books out there a man really needs to only be about 3 inches long to properly please a woman. The length doesnt really matter much since most of the vaginal nerve endings are right up front with the clit. As you keep going further in there really isnt much feeling other than "something" is in there. It is actually more important for a guy to be wide so that the said front 3 inches can be streched out to feel more. In fact woman complain more about large sized penises because then they only feel the stretching and pain. That is why in "reality" women prefer the average, your 6 to 7 inch long dicks and about 2 inches wide. When a woman says she wants a larger penis is usually A.) she has a wider than average pussy, B.) Something new to try, C.) She actually likes the pain, or D.) Having a larger penis coincides with being popular. Kinda like in high school where you have the girl that only goes out with the captain of the football team (hehe i love stereotypes, jk its just an example :-). And that is my dos centavos.

Pomona CA

Username hidden
(119 posts)
"What gives any of us the right to say someone's preferences are invalid or rude."

Well, if you don't mind being just a piece of meat, nothing.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
To Dannys10_4cpls,

You are correct that my 'so many dicks' comment was a childish thing to say and I regret having said it because it detracts from the legitimacy of my point that women seem to feel it is okay to say 'males must be HUNG' while any man who said that a woman should have above average tightness or breast size would be frowned upon. I feel women who openly state penis size requirements go way beyond a 'preference' issue. Men have preferences, too, but we tend to not openly state them because it would come off as sounding shallow and rude.

My reaction to your post is more about the fact I knew before I started this thread that some male would use the opportunity to proclaim that he did not have a problem filling the size requirement and in the same stroke of the pen assume the original poster of the thread must have issues about his penis size. Penis size discussions can make men act childish and I acted childish. I will let the others decide if your post also fits that category.

I still feel I asked a valid question that I will paraphrase: Is there a double standard when it comes to women and men's preferences about openly stating sexual organ size requirements?

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(405 posts)
Dannys said: "fellin a bit inadequate?"

You assume incorrectly, but I still find your assumption makes you an . . .

-Mr. Fun

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(405 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Start   351 to 360 of 364   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey