Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 4644110341
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   341 to 350 of 360   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's It!!! The Fasting begins today!! ;)

Laurel Hill NC

Username hidden
(33 posts)
LMAO valovers! Go for it, though I think it is more like 30 lbs per inch.

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(405 posts)
I was told today that for every 10 lbs. a guy loses, he gains an inch in penis size. Not quite sure how that works, but I'm going to lose 40 pounds this summer and by God when I do I'm putting "well hung" in my profile!

ROFL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Agreed Fun, It is a double standard. Women say they want well hung guys and no one bats an eye. Personally I do find it demeanin. Some single men on here do say they want tight pussies and big tits, they get flamed for bein the assholes that they are. A lot of married men do think it, but you'd never see it on a couples profile, their wive would kill 'em if they talked like that. The husbands who allow the wives to put "well hung only" would prolly get clobbered by their wives if they objected. Women rule the swing world, that's why the double standard exists. When the wife is happy, the the husband has it made! There, I said what you were diggin for, now I'm duckin before I get railed for it!

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
OK, I'm thinking about adding to my profile "All women with loose pussies should be hung!"

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
With all the talk about how whose penis is enough to satisfy a woman, that is not what this thread is about. I think some have missed the point of this thread (or maybe guys just like talking about their dicks <shrug>). Penis size issues have already been discussed ad nauseam.

I do not think anyone has ever brought up the double standard that exists between men and women specifying the size of sexual organ their potential sex partners must have. Women can easily specify that 'men must be HUNG.' Men would be criticized or their profiles sent to the recycle bin for stating 'women must have a TIGHT pussy.' THAT was why I started this thread.

Let's try an experiment. Let's see how this sounds. (Mr. Fun clears his throat.) "All you women out there reading this, you must have a TIGHT pussy or don't bother contacting me. No loose pussy women need apply."

You know, it sounds pretty fucking rude to ALL women [Edit] as is 'men must be HUNG' is rude to all men. THAT'S my point.

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(405 posts)
ATAK wrote: "In answer to the original question, I feel like many good points have been brought up, but essentially my take is an eye for an eye, if women can request big dicks, I can request big boobs (which is a serious weakness for me)."

Not that I would expect anyone to do it because of the ramifications, but it would be interesting to read the reactions to a profile where the male says "Women must have LARGE breasts and a TIGHT pussy." I wonder what they would say?

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(405 posts)
I've always been a bit concerned about my penis size. I've asked many women I've been with and most (not wanting to hurt my feelings) have responded that it's "just right". I've been on enough of these websites to know that my length is probably below average of the "mule dicks" I've seen. But I'm fairly thick in girth, which most women seem to like. I do not post to the invitiations of "big dicks" categories that some forums and some ads request, But I feel like I spend enough time working the "grind" to make up for whatever length I might not have.

In answer to the original question, I feel like many good points have been brought up, but essentially my take is an eye for an eye, if women can request big dicks, I can request big boobs (which is a serious weakness for me).

Laurel Hill NC

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Another old sayin, "If you wanna have sex with me you gotta give me 11 inches" Answer, "Ok, no problem, we can do it twice!"

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
A girl once asked me "do you have a little dick?" I responded "What do you consider little?" She said "Anything under 10 in" I said "WHO HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING!??!?!"

Cape Girardeau MO

Username hidden
(397 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   341 to 350 of 360   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey