Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male_must_be_well_hung_-_a_survey
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 48  Next »
31 to 40 of 471
User Details are only visible to members.
Fat women need large cocks to fill her pussy and get past those inches of fat. Fit women want a cock that is no more the 7 to 8 inches or so. bigger then that it hurts.

Experienced women want a cock that gets hard and stays hard for more then 5 minutes, much more important then size.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3244 posts)
SCC4U ... you said, "... And the profiles searching for 3 or 4 hung guys. Well, that's just LOL. Couples have a hard enough time finding just one guy who will simply show up."

Not being argumentative, but to help you better understand how this actually works ... if you are looking for 3 or 4 hung guys for group sex, it is most definitely best to say that because you WILL find them, but over time, and one at a time. If you do not say that, "I am looking for ONE hung guy" connects you with guys who, in MANY cases, will only play one on one.

I can say, in all honesty, that I don't even remember my "first rodeo." In my LS experience, it is always best to be as straight forward and explicit in explaining what you want as you can, without being gauche.

Think of this particular issue from the guy's side. He may have spent months searching for a woman who is actually female, as opposed to all the poseurs and pretender guys out there using a woman's pics to try to hustle other guys to chat and trade pics. Of those who are really female, how long did it take him to wade thru and find one he finds attractive who uses her CURRENT picture? Of those, many are just flirting with the LS concept - how long did it take him to find one that ALWAYS shows up for anything she sets up, and can be counted on to do whatever she committed to do?

Whatever his time invested ... he starts from square one with me. He better have read my profile, and he better be prepared to take a minute to snap the SPECIFIC PROOF PIC that I describe there (write 4 Tam on a note and snap a body selfie holding that note showing me what you have for me). I took the trouble to provide proof pics in my profile so I feel entitled to the same courtesy. If he actually has what I am looking for, he WILL send me THAT pic if he expects me to take him seriously.

In my view, it would be ridiculous for me to have any guy go thru all that and THEN tell him:

1) I do NOT "date," there will be no dinner and dancing, I am not interested in a relationship ... I have a hubby for that 2) I am NOT going to play with him and his girlfriend ... I am not bi 3) I am NOT going to meet him one-on-one ... if I set up a Play Date and invite him, at the very least, my hubby will be there 4) ALL I am interested in is NSA recreational sex ... PERIOD

Why allow him to waste his time if I'm not what he is looking for?

I absolutely do agree with what you say about average sizes, and the rarity of exceptions, but you do acknowledge that they exist. How long do you think it would take for me, with my VERY straightforward profile, to find A hard body hung guy ... just one guy? I'm not about to say how many years I've been doing this, but doesn't it stand to reason that I will eventually develop a LIST of guys fitting the description of what I want?

Anyway, that's how it works.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(116 posts)
@Tramp : nothing remotely Average about you Sugar. ;)

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1637 posts)
Well then, SCC4U, welcome to the forums to you too. ;^)

I don't know a great deal about all the dick data, but what you said sounds 'bout right from what I've seen.

However...

Rare as it may he, and hard as it might be to believe, based on our recent foray down to NOLA (and judging from Lady's subsequent memoirs), all that I can say is this here:

Aparently birds of a fucking feather definitely tend to *hang* together! Lmao

(And one of those NOLA doods evens hangs with one hot ass woman!)

Again, welcome to the mix.

(bout average) Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3375 posts)
It amazes me how easily offended people are in this lifestyle. Everyone has their preferences whether it's a huge cock, small breasts, big breasts, facial hair, body hair, body size, non-smokers, age, etc. It's a part of swinging and it's a part of life. Shrug your shoulders and move on to the next ad.

The most amusing aspect to me, however, is how incredibly rare an 8"+ cock really is (according to many studies). We're talking somewhere around the neighborhood of 1% of all men. Do people realize that? Even a 7" cock is a rarity. And the profiles searching for 3 or 4 hung guys. Well, that's just LOL. Couples have a hard enough time finding just one guy who will simply show up.

Once you remove gay men, men not available (because they are not swingers or not in your area), men who aren't attracted to you, men you're not attracted to, men who aren't d-bags, etc... Well, good luck with your search!

Liverpool NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Lol. Oh, Tramp. You seem like a great guy, and I was not implying you are unprincipled. That was just a brilliant display of my clumsy debating skills.

In fact, reading some of your posts, you seem quite fair and charismatic. With those admirable qualities, I'm sure the ladies keep you rather busy!

Anywho...thank you for the welcome. I'm sure I'll enjoy it here in ol' SL Land...

Cathedral City CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Well, fair enough. Lmao

And I have to admit, your expanded preferences clearly give you some shopping advantage over ole Tramp.

Looking at each of your points individually, I can't see much that I could successfully argue, but in all fairness, I'm rarely successful even when I think the Tramp's got a strong position. Lol

The only thing in your reply that I'm tempted to challenge is your use of the word *principled*. I'm almost inferring that you might think ole Tramp is *unprincipled *, but again...in all fairness, there's an awefully big crowd whoed agree with you on that one even if you were implying such.

So...

I just have to accept this defeat and wish you the best. ;^)

Again, welcome to the Matrix.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3375 posts)
Lol, Tramp. True. Fair assessment...if...if one is str8 and/or fixated upon a particular modality . I'm bi and have different principles, so I'm not limited to the whims of the fairer, albeit, dated sex - which gives me the option of being - to varying degrees - principled and objective...aannnd boisterous. So, with willing buyer/willing seller in mind, I'll reiterate my previous sentiments: if a female is going to be brash enough to publicise her preferences as exclusive standards ala exotic classics, one would be wise to remember that unlike a 1967 Mustang or GTO, her beauty and appeal will inexerably diminish over time. One would also do well to understand 2017 just produced newer models sexier lines and a fresh coat of paint ...with new features and benefits. In short, humility is far more attractive than arrogance.

Cathedral City CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Idandidit, welcome to the forums, and...

While turnabout might be fair, in all fairness, there's simply nothing fair where sex is concerned.

In short...

The ladies are selling (figuratively) what we are buying, there are exponentially more wanting to buy than there are those wanting to sell, and that means it's a seller's market extraordinaire.

It's basic marketing 101.

Fair? Not so much. Reality? Abso-fucking-lutely. Lol

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3375 posts)
Seems to me turnabout is Fairplay. If one says, "If your body isn't stretch mark free, if you have saggy boobs, or whatever, no need to contact me." Fair is fair. HOWEVER, good luck finding a play partner.

I believe there are more tactful ways of stating one's preferences without coming off as rude, condescending and crass.

At the risk of offending anyone, I will say this. Females tend to control this lifestyle. It's often said,"She's the boss...she decides...blah, blah, blah." Some females I've encountered have come across as entitled and condescending. I don't think this to be a good thing. Shouldn't everyone be given a voice? Should every person involved in particular encounter be given an equal share of respect and consideration? I believe yes. Personally, I wouldn't play with anyone who displayed such a crass and superior tone. Well, there you have it - for good or for ill. You're welcome to rebut my comments. Fair is fair. Just please strike a respectful tone. Thank you.

Cathedral City CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 48  Next »
31 to 40 of 471
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.