Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male_must_be_well_hung_-_a_survey
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 49  Next »
21 to 30 of 485
User Details are only visible to members.
"The sound of sweaty fat slapping against sweaty fat as they fucked"

FUCK YEAH!

Skin on skin and digging within! Get them balls slapping that belly. Smack that ass while you're back there boy!........... "SMACK!"

W00T! lol

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2607 posts)
Nutcal how in the world you ever get someone to fuck is beyond me. Your wife must tape your mouth shut at these meet and greets. You are a crude and rude human being. Smdh.

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5187 posts)
Very true some of the men we have seen at swing parties have such huge guts that their erect cocks look like they are an inch long. Had two obese people start fucking near us at the Red Rooster months ago.. The sound of sweaty fat slapping against sweaty fat as they fucked jut grossed everyone out and ruined our night.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5184 posts)
DD I think the reasoning behind that has to do with the lack of general muscle being able to support structures like uterus or bladder. Reality is that women who give birth to larger babies normally will suffer from some sort of uterus or bladder prolapse. This can happen whether a woman is large or small.

I know with men, extra pounds normally sit around the wast line and actually make you 'smaller'. Anyone remember that old Nutrisystem commercial with Charles Barkley saying nothing but penis euphemisms where they were trying to point this out.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2154 posts)
I am not an expert on fat vaginas however I have read medical literature that indicates obese women have more c-sections because the fat intrudes on the vagina making it more difficult to give birth naturally.

Of course muscle tone would account for a tight feeling vagina but it appears that anatomically, a fat vagina is smaller.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1071 posts)
Well, if you can talk scientic shit, with a straight face....then why not, right? Lol

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5187 posts)
ok so having extra inches does not make you thicker. LOL a 200lb woman can wear a size 6 dress just like a 120 lb woman at 5'4" No difference in how wide that extra 80lbs makes a woman.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5184 posts)
"Lady are you saying that someone who is fat is not thicker then someone who is fit. Are you saying that extra fat does not get in the way of how deep a cock can go into a vagina?"

Laugh My Silly Bald Head Off!

Not at all, Sir Issac Nuisance, what I AM saying is this here:

1) Any dick head who can read a post signed "Tramp" and think he's a Lady, well...this fella is just struggling and not really worth much of my energy. Hell son, I'm not much of a gentleman, let alone a Lady! Lol

But....

2) Since I'm already up, I'll tell you that my general take is that every day you continue to surprise me with just how truly crude and tasteless one fella can be.

Dood, I believe if you wanted to report that it was raining outside that you could come up with a way to do it that would leave the reader feeling an urgent need to take a damn shower. Ugggggg

Tramp (not a Lady at all)

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5187 posts)
Ahh I see, he goes to The Library of Anus for his information.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2154 posts)
What anatomy books are you getting your shit from?

The same place he researches economic policies.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(548 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 49  Next »
21 to 30 of 485
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.