Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 464411021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@ 420...I've read your other posts, all of them. Wow, what a journey the two of you have had! I'm not at all qualified to say this, especially to someone who has endured what you guys have, but I hope you just keep at it. Though that first run wasn't what you had expected our bargained for, I believe you'll find someone soon.

The Supply v. Demand equation is heavily weighted in your favor. The fact that you two are willing to consider married men as well stacks the odds your way even more. I will submit though that this last factor (married guy) might have something to do with the " gone in 45 mins" issue. It's one of the downfalls of playing with men (or women) who have to account for their absence to their spouse or partner... just the nature of the beast.

There's just one more aspect of your profile that I'd want to mention. Let me preface this by saying that I totally agree that you and your wife are more than entitled to whatever qualities you desire, and should not have to settle for less.

However...

Her desire for a "well hung" hung male already limits the playing field quite a bit. According to doctors, less than 10% of men are more than "average"...average being between about 6" give or take. I infer from your profile that you also want a Scotsman as well.

I'm not at all trying to be cute here, but looking for a single Scotsman in the US who has an "8 or better cock and is wanting to swing may be a tough sell. Maybe the Scottish thing is not an absolute, but it sort of sounded that way when I read it. If it's not, you might reword that part a little...just a thought.

Otherwise, I think you will find something good really soon. Reading your posts in the other forums is actually a little heart-warming. Please give our best to your bride and here's wishing you both much success!

Jeff (& Carole)

Ellenwood GA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
12 years and you're only now beginning to get discouraged? I applaud your patience. :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
Are you looking for a well endowed applicant here in the forum?

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Okay we are not going to read all 8 pages, but here is our response, we want a well endowed male. What does that mean? Well it has been 12 years since our last romp, and the guy we picked to end this dry spell had barely a 6" dick fucked her like a rabbit then left 45 mins. later...12 years come the fuck on. Endowed means please be long enough to hit the cervix. And she wants thick also. So well endow is 7.5 up and thick. Do not give us photo's that you have used tricks of the trade on. Such as women with small hands. Photo shopped photo's. Different angles of the camera showing a ruler a foot away, really? If you can't be honest do not even attempt to contact us. We are beginning to become pretty discouraged. Our profile has always stated this.

Delmar MD
Username hidden
(52 posts)
@Andrew, bingo my friend. and in return, it gives people an idea of who we enjoy playing with. this is why I say we use certs for very specific reasons.

disclaimer: just because a couple doesn't look like our "cert couples" does not mean we would not be interested. while we all certainly have our preferences, personality, a sense of humor, and especially attitude go a long way with us.

ps, forum regulars (or at least the ones we get along with), go to the front of the line! :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
I also use their certs, if they have them, to determine if we could be a match. I try to judge if Robin and I fit into the group of people they've already played with.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(384 posts)
If a preference listed in a profile bothers you in any way, move along to the next one. People put too much thought into the lifestyle. We are all here for different reasons and are looking for different things. There is no right way to swing. If you have very specific preferences for what you're looking for, list them clearly and don't contact people that don't match. Trying to convince someone they want to fuck you even though you don't match what they clearly state they're looking for rarely works. Why waste anyone's time?

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I agree she smooth. I do think people can over think the whole thing a bit. We just try and keep it simple, have fun, and take comfort in the belief that it's all "gonna be just fine". It's pretty basic for us.

Jeff

Ellenwood GA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I agree totally with the previous post

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2107 posts)
sexyatl, IMO, in a perfect swinger world, every one in the LS world would be here for one reason and one reason only. to have fun. I think where it gets complicated is in the fact that we have so many different ideas about what "fun" is. some are here because fun to them is sex with new people occasionally. others are here looking for very specific things. some because fun = younger playmates, for some fun = older playmates, for some fun = bigger dicks, etc, etc, etc. some of us like something similar to what we have at home, some of us want something opposite of what we have at home.

nature of the beast I suppose.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey