Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male_must_be_well_hung_-_a_survey
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 44  Next »
11 to 20 of 431
User Details are only visible to members.
all ladies are put together a little different and what feels great for one doesn't necessarily feel the best for another.....I ready and willing to volunteer for a fit test with all you ladies and hopefully show you my skills at the same time........... btw if you ladies need to test two at once.......im sure BT will volunteer as well

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
Annie,

My disagreement with NCAL was with the absolute nature of his comment; size doesn't matter to women.

Your assumption was that I meant that women only want huge cocks. Women want the cocks that they want.

I stated that ALL three, Size, Lift, and Skill matter. You disagreed wholeheartedly, but only took exception with Size. Then, you went on to state your personal size preference. THAT right there...your preference, was my point. If it didn't matter, you might have said something to the effect that you'd had tiny to mammoth and liked them all. Of course, then there's your ...and I paraphrase...I wouldn't fuck him because he has a shrimp dick comment.

You're right...I was wrong...it doesn't appear that size matters at all. ;-)

Thankfully, KJ came along and more correctly touched on the notion that all three matter to women, but to various degrees.

Party on,

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12181 posts)
Tramp sometimes you make me positively *blush*! And to both of your concepts I'd give ya a go -- but you have to Choose One. Face or __________?

Btw? I opened our pictures for you & Lady in case you ever feel like slummin' it here in the hills of northern Tennessee.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
The Difference Between Theory and Reality.

In THEORY, I have the perfect sized stuff to fuck (the real kinda fuk) Annie really good. Now, since I'd really like that, that's a really good THEORY.

But...

In REALITY, my stuff is probably the perfect size to face-fuck Annie really, really good. Since I'd like that equally as good , I guess you can say that, either way, I've got the perfect sized stuff! ;^D

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2960 posts)
I would be more than happy to audition for you ladies :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
Annie & Scandle - nice to know I'm not the only one with nicknames for some "friends"

BT - "Size, lift, and skill ALL matter to women. " I agree, luckily we don't all need or want the same size or lift.....skill, I think we can all agree we want the skill.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4115 posts)
That's very funny, Annie! We played with a couple one time where the husband didn't have a size problem. He just came in my mouth WAY too soon while the 4 of us were playing, and then pouted until his wife agreed to leave. We call him "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" after the book by the same name. ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
Ps: I forgot to add there Is such a thing as too small tho. The man of the 1st couple we soft swapped with started face fucking me when I went down on him which I had never done before. He was so tiny tho it was actually really hot! But no way would I have wanted to really fuck him- he was about the size of my pinky finger and I have small hands. He's now referred between us as "shrimp dick."

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
BT I could not disagree more. I've had some of the worst, most painful sex w men who were really large. It's like they had the attitude that since it was big they didn't have to concern themselves with any sort of control or technique which is about opposite from true. In fact I've rejected SM's that have boasted about their size due to that. Give me a good 6.5-7 or smaller if I'm in the mood to deep throat and I'm a very happy woman.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
Mussolini...Sadam Hussein... Both well hung.

Clint Eastwood in Hang em High, not so much...

NCal, Size, lift, and skill ALL matter to women. If you're waving the size doesn't matter flag, that's pretty telltale. Only guys with undersized fishing gear do that. Just saying.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12181 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 44  Next »
11 to 20 of 431
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.