Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male_must_be_well_hung_-_a_survey
Created by: FunSinCityCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just read another profile where it is the woman who states that any males must be well hung in order for her to be interested. I have yet to read a profile where the male states that a woman must have a tight pussy or she must have large breasts. Imagine the reaction you would get to your profile if you stated 'women must have a very tight pussy' or 'women must have large breasts that don't sag and no stretch marks.'

IMO, I find a woman who has this requirement to be disrespectful of all men. It also makes me wonder if she has had so many cocks that only a donkey dick can get her off anymore? I would like to know how do you other guys feel about women with size requirements.

-Mr. Fun

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 41  Next »
1 to 10 of 408
User Details are only visible to members.
BT,

We heard that story from him personally...OMFG, tha humanities!

The textbook illustration of laughing/crying at the same time!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(951 posts)
Easy,

...and much worse consequences than you described; do a search here on the word, "Frankendick" to read the story of a well-known forumer rupturing an artery in his groin from the same push-Rod accident. Dood nearly bled out.

Ouchie!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11412 posts)
Yeah, like they said, we don't read men talk. NOT. :-)

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
@Easy... Not to worry, this is the "MEN" talk forum. The ladies don't read, or post here :)

Wells ME
Username hidden
(113 posts)
I have not been on here very long but I got a laugh out of seeing the must be well hung requirement. However, I have never seen the qualifier flaccid or erect. Perhaps the webmaster can create a penis verification module so that penis pictures next to a ruler can be verified not to be doctored in Photoshop.

Having been on a number of "alternative" dating sites, the women here seem to be a bit more particular. I find this interesting because for me pictures are very limiting. There are so many subtle things that can be a turn on or turn off that I won't know until meeting a woman. I have had occasions where I met a woman online then we spoke on the phone and there was either something about her personality or voice that despite her drop dead gorgeous body was a total turn off.

I have been on both the long and short end of the stick...literally. Many moons ago I met a woman who was visiting from another country. She loved sex. During one of our sessions she was on top. She was rather excited and accidently I slipped out and she came down and my pecker landed in her taint....that is taint pussy or ass hole. The result was a contused pecker. I should have gone to the ED but I didn't. As a consequence, my longer than average pecker wound up a bit foreshortened with a twist. My Urologist told me that it could have been a lot worse. One can sustain a rupture of the tunica albuginea which covers the corpus cavernosa which renders one instantly flaccid and potentially impotent.

Despite this misadventure, to date I have not had any complaints from women although I suspect this self disclosure will limit my opportunities here :-)

Montgomery Village MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I have always been of the opinion that it's necessary for a man to be well hung and recently I have to admit that a person who is a little less endowed is turning out to be the shit, especially as I get more familiar with him. So I find it necessary to revise my assessment and deal with it on a case-by-case basis. And this dude is no two minute brother either!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Ann, Tink blew rum and diet coke out her nose when I showed her what you said! LOL!!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
size does not matter .......especially if they can only last 2 min. lol

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1596 posts)
So, on the big cock issue... I have found that size really is not so important as long as the man is long enough to get inside. The best lover I've ever had, no maybe not the best lover but the one who could make me cum the easiest/most, had a smaller than average penis. It was about his shape, and somewhat his way of fucking. Guys, don't give those size queens any thought. They have no idea what they are missing by having a size requirement.

Spokane WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
SURVEY SAYS........tiggr has the perfect one........available to all ladies without discrimination as to whether your tight or wet

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12346 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 41  Next »
1 to 10 of 408
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.