Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male_must_be_well_hung_-_a_survey
Created by: FunSinCityCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just read another profile where it is the woman who states that any males must be well hung in order for her to be interested. I have yet to read a profile where the male states that a woman must have a tight pussy or she must have large breasts. Imagine the reaction you would get to your profile if you stated 'women must have a very tight pussy' or 'women must have large breasts that don't sag and no stretch marks.'

IMO, I find a woman who has this requirement to be disrespectful of all men. It also makes me wonder if she has had so many cocks that only a donkey dick can get her off anymore? I would like to know how do you other guys feel about women with size requirements.

-Mr. Fun

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 44  Next »
1 to 10 of 431
User Details are only visible to members.
It makes me wonder if he is talking about my profile.

The bottom line is, if you know what you want you should say so. What exactly is the obverse argument ... "You don't have a right to choose," or "If you know what you're looking for, don't tell anyone?"

What about black guys ... if you only want to play with black guys, should white guys waste their time and yours?

What about bi sex ... if you aren't open to that, shouldn't you say so?

Now, if YOU as a SG want to post something to the effect that any woman expressing interest needs to be tight, we are right back to square one ... how big is it ... at four inches, it's not going to be so tight. LOL

Finally, riddle me this. I have a hard body, attractive husband at home who has significantly more than average ... does anybody really think I should/would be out there interested in something less?

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(114 posts)
The Dood's got single male potential...That right thar proves it. He's a shape-shifter...or is it a length and girth-shifter??

Tramp on with your bad self!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12212 posts)
OK Annie, so now that you've blessed me with a few more photos, I have a dilemma,

I just can't decide which lie to commit to. Call me selfish, but if there is possibly a particular size that gains access to all of that hottieness, just let me know. I can *remeasure* at that point and confirm compliance!

Slumming in North Tennessee? Why Darlin....slummin' is what tramps do best!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3017 posts)
"If I wasn't well hung my wife said I would be gone."

If my wife said that to me, then the only reasoning to keep me is for my cock, I'd be gone finding someone who wanted ME.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2234 posts)
If I wasn't well hung my wife said I would be gone. My wife can tell me ever man who has a short dick where she works. So to her size does matter

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(309 posts)
Ha! I agree BT, but in this instance he does have a case.

I'll admit, sometimes a large cock is painful, however if used with caution. - wow! I looked at one man and thought, "Shit, what have I gotten myself into?" But things turned out great.

He went slowly and moved erotically. He started with only about 1/4 of what he had and stayed there for about 5 minutes then carefully went further. It took 15-20 before we were fully engaged but that has been the only time I've cum multiple times from intercourse alone.

Other well-endowed men have been a mixed bag. Some awesome and some uncomfortable. There was one poor man that I don't think I could ever be comfortable with (which may prove your point BT) but he is a true outlier - over 10 inches. He said with practice, a woman's body will mold to such a member but it does take time.

At the other end of the spectrum a small cock can be great. The man I'm thinking of with a truly small tool was great in bed. I would become absolutely drunk with passion from his kisses and touch and I was so in the moment, I would be surprised when I opened my eyes and found that I had been picked up and carried into another room. It seemed as though our clothes melted off. Yes, there was more focus on oral but everything felt great. He had me cross my legs to increase friction. Since it was easy for him to go to the hilt, my clit got continuous action.

Great experiences - very different anatomy. It's all about the man it's attached to and his ability to use what he has been gifted with.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(958 posts)
Annie,

No big whoop... I love your passion. It's the guy who posted before me who I think is an idgit... Yes, idgit.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12212 posts)
BT I apologise.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1225 posts)
We have been very active in the lifestyle for a long time now, along with an open marriage with Mrs having lots of fun when she travels. At a party a couple of weeks ago Mrs had a 9 inch cock or so, but the guy was lousy and just pounded away..she did not cum. We played several years ago with a couple where the guy has a 2 inch cock but was very very skilled with his tongue..Mrs had a great orgasm. When our group was going in Ca in the early 2000's there was a man who could talk the clothes off a woman but was not skilled with his cock,..Mrs loved him. All the women did. Mrs doesn't care about the size of the cock if the man does not have the skill to make her cum. She enjoys a cock with girth more then length and six to seven inches is the prefect fit. Women want the man attacked to the cock no matter what the size to have the skill and the desire to make them orgasm. Make the sex about their pleasure and they love it.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2511 posts)
Sorry Tigg. I think I'm busy that weekend.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12212 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 44  Next »
1 to 10 of 431
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.