Low T : Swingers Discussion 2161361049
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkLow T
TOPIC: Low T
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   49 to 58 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My hubby was diagnosed with low T and his doctor prescribed the creams and after three months his T was still low so he then asked us if we objected to the injectable and since I am a retired nurse the answer was of course not. The results after just forty-five days have been amazing (he is now as amorous as he was when we first met and I LOVE it). The secret to the injections is to BE REGULAR with them. I keep our calendar marked and we are always on time with them.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(322 posts)
Creams and gels do not work near as we'll as injections and pellets. First of all, a man'ts testicles will quit producing Testosterone on their own when using T therapy. The creams/gels are not well absorbed in the skin for most men to see any benefit. So it's a double hit there. The injections work but there is a roller coaster effect in the T rises after the injection, then falls till you need the another. Pellets deliver the most consistant dose all the time.

Please, please make sure you get your PSA checked 2x per year and the DRE once per year. Testosterone does NOT cause cancer, but it does make it grow faster. If your PSA goes up over 1 unit, that is cause to get things out.

PLEASE GET YOUR PSA CHECKED. Thanks!

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Well I consulted with my Dr. yesterday and my Testosterone level was still low ! So I am going to say Ageless male did little to nothing to increase testosterone ! I have a script for testosterone now . I went to the drug store to fill it and it is very expensive , about 400dollars / month . Them I went to a local "compounding pharmacy " and they can give me the equivalent for about 55 dollars / month . Kevin

Hollywood FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
That's one of those jokes that's so obvious now, I'm embarrassed for having not thought of it myself.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Stands to reason that a seedless W would have low T.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
lol @ vabeach.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I was diagnosed with low testosterone last year . My script ran out about 6 monthes ago and I bought that Ageless male supplement and have been taking it for about 30 days , I had blood work done last week and see the Dr today so I will let you know whether my T level is normal ! Kevin

Hollywood FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Vitamins and supplements only increase the pocketbook of those selling them.

I personally am irritated by the dumb commercial abbreviating it to "Low T". Can't we just say "testosterone"? It's not that hard. Yeah, I'll abbreviate nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide to NADH.

I bought a seedless watermelon, or a seedless W.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19166 posts)
low dose T and combination of vitamins and supplements will do wonders. but definately get bloodwork done and let Dr prescribe

Perkinston MS
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Low T is a medical condition for which the treatment is...T. Your physician is in the best position to evaluate and prescribe.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   49 to 58 of 60   End
TOPIC: Low T