Low T : Swingers Discussion 2161361028
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkLow T
TOPIC: Low T
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   28 to 37 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Injections make a big difference. You'll fell better all around. It will give you the desire to do more, and not feel tired all the time. Not to mention the morning wood every morning, and at noon, on the drive home. I don't care about any side affects, haven't noticed any I don't like. I'm going to enjoy my life to the fullest while I still can.

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Its a liquid pump. Two shots under each armpit once a day.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1272 posts)
been using axiron for 5 months and its been consistently working according to tests.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1272 posts)
I have been getting testosterone shots for about 6 months. The gel and the transdermal pads did not work for me, in any way I could notice. My doctor insisted I try the injections, because my testosterone was off-the-charts low. At first, I resisted, because of the expense. I got past it. Now, my wife had to learn to do the injections - she alternates butt-cheeks every 2 weeks. She has gotten good at it ( learned from a nurse / sex playmate of ours ! )

For the record, I am 60, suddenly found myself having to do moderate physical work in the Florida heat, 2 days or so per week, but 12 to 15 hours each day. I DO believe the shots have helped my endurance. I have more chest hair, improved muscle-tone and I have lost a few inches off my waistline. My erections seem better - I quickly noticed better "reaction" to visual stimuli that I haven't experienced in some time.

I think it IS worth the money - about $85 for 5 doses, spread over 10 weeks. That works out to $8.50 per week. My PSA is excellent - and my last T-level check was in the normal, healthy range ( at last .... ) Only unwanted side-effect : oily skin / aggravated scalp problems / dandruff issues. I just have to shampoo more often.

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I don't believe much of anything I see on TV commercials. I have to give myself a shot every week of a drug called Enbrel. It is advertised all the time on TV. I decided a long time ago to choose quality of life over quantity of years.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Curus is correct. Testosterone does NOT cause cancer, but it does feed it.

Years ago, it was thought it caused cancer. New studies have proven otherwise.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
I think you may have misread the warning about testosterone and prostate cancer. The warning is that if you have prostate cancer testosterone may accelerate its growth. Testosterone does not in itself cause prostate cancer.

This is true whether the testosterone is produced naturally by your body or you attain it through hormone replacement therapy.

In the past one of the common methods of slowing prostrate cancer was castration in the hopes that the patient would have a longer life.

So, if you do not have prostate cancer you may take testosterone. Just make certain that you are checked on a regular basis for prostate cancer. Of course, if you are over 50 and have naturally occurring testosterone in the 600-1000 level you should be just as concerned about prostate cancer as those of us who us use a replacement therapy.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Some studies have even suggested risk: an increase in red blood cell production, which can thicken blood and make patients more vulnerable to heart attack and stroke. There are also concerns about prostate cancer.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
Green,

My hubbys urologist, during every annual physical, since he turned 40 has discussed the risks of taking T supplement. One of those risks is the cancer issue. Being a PT im aware ov the risk too, as many in the physical fitness take T. Hubby is a physical fitness nut and is always interested in supps that would aid him in muscle development. Thus his curiosty. I believe that its irresponsible to claim that there is no risk when there clearly is, when taking a t supp.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
My wife was enjoying stabbing me in the butt with that big needle tooo much. Thats why after I load the syring I change to a smaller needle and inject myself in the upper leg. It's alittle sore the next day, but I don't have to sit on it.

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   28 to 37 of 75   End
TOPIC: Low T