Low T : Swingers Discussion 2161361011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkLow T
TOPIC: Low T
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Glad I found this post. Had a mission aborted with my first full swap and it bugged me so bad had T tested for the first time and it came back low. Going back to the doctor in 2 weeks so all this information will come in handy thanks

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
No OTC test for testosterone as far as I know. Plus not all labs analyze testosterone. They send it out and it can take up to a week to get results. In AZ, all my labs are analyzed locally except T. It gets sent to CA.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Are there any over the counter test for T level?

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
OTC d-aspartic acid as well as l-arginine and zinc are good for t levels.

Phila PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
My gynecologist does my pellets and our GP does hubby's.

I find it's better to see a doctor for the pellets or hormones that incorporates them into their mainstream medical care as opposed to "anti-aging" doctors who only do that. Plus they generally charge twice as much.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Regular doctor for me. If i run into complications or need more info, id go to an endo but i see no reason. It doesnt seem like rocket science to me

N Charleston SC
Username hidden
(1251 posts)
Endocryologist, blood doctor.

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
BigBambu, welcome to the Forums! I love your post and your pictures, but have a simple question for you: are you 55, as you wrote in your post, or 50, as you list in your profile? You look great either way. ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8937 posts)
I experienced cancer last year and my T went to 200. I used 5gm Testim gel twice a day and could not get it over 500. I started seeing a bio-identical doctor in July 2012 for pellet injections and my T just tested off the charts. They have stopped the pellets and T for two months to make sure my body still makes the stuff. At 55 I grew a chest full of hair and have more energy and stay hard much longer. My gym workouts are more intense and my wife is very satisfied. All legal stuff.

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
rowdy, I was getting consistent mid 300's before, now im in the mid 900's. Seem to have more energy, way hornier if thats even possible and armpits are hairier. LOL

N Charleston SC
Username hidden
(1251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 68   End
TOPIC: Low T