Low T : Swingers Discussion 216136101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkLow T
TOPIC: Low T
Created by: jenmark10
Original Starting post for this thread:
What treatment have you found successful? Any success with herbal supplements, over-the-counter, or topical cremes?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Armour Vie

Louisa VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have done a lot of research on low T, both from the standpoint of chronic fatigue and ED. There are a lot of other hormones that one needs to watch when on testosterone therapy to do it right. If done right it is very effective and important.

The best information I have found comes from Life Extensions. They sell natural supplements but their articles are very factual and cover both natural and synthetic drugs with a lot of foot notes. Most medical doctors don't get past prescribing the gels or shots or pellets (and they do that poorly because they only watch testosterone), because they discount natural products. It seems that if it is not approved by the FDA their liability insurance doesn't want them to talk about anything else. And the FDA is controlled by the drug companies so they are not going to approve anything there buddies don't want approved. They are both big bureaucracies.

When on replacement therapy (especially for ED) you should be watching total testosterone, free testosterone, estrandiol, SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), DHEA, LH, TSH and a few others. When done correctly balancing your hormones will help other health concerns like diabetes, metabolic syndrome, osteoperitis, heart problems, lipids, and a host of other problems.

Mount Pleasant SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
My arms have been 17 & 3/4 for years and not likely to get any bigger wo drugs of some sort. A lot of temptation there but I would have to do it illegally and the expense and risk outweigh the positive so far in my life.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2649 posts)
Toomuchfun52, you're right. When I tested at 1000 I was on Andro Gel and my body was absorbing it differently. Another reason I am on two week injections now. If you look at my profile pic, that was taken two months ago and my pecs are hard with no signs of breast enlargement. I have leaned out some just from changing my workout and protein intake. If I could post a pic on here, I would show you. My wife measured my biceps the other night and my right is at 17 3/4 and my left at 17 1/2. Trying to bust 18" on each arm before 2015.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
lovelife: If you are spiking much over 1000 you are risking gyno. If you get that you will be investing in a boob job. Embarrassing to say the least. Anyone on testo needs to keep it real and WATCH IT.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2649 posts)
Thanks...I think I'm gonna talk to my doc about the shots. That just seems like the way to go. I feel fine in the morning, but by 3 or 4 in the afternoon I feel like going to bed. I don't expect (or even want) to feel like a twenty yr old again, but neither am I'm not ready to give up that much of the day if there's something I can do to regain at least some of that energy. Thanks again for the info.

Mcdonough GA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
DancesWithWolves, mine was in the low 300 range. With Andro Gel you can't control exactly how your body absorbs it. If you sweat more you absorb less. While on it one time I had it checked and it was like 1000. I feel like and my test numbers support that injectable testosterone is much more consistent. Last time I had it checked after over two and a half weeks since taking a 1cc shot, it was around 200. It's the fountain of youth for a man. Get yours tested.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
@ lovelife...if you don't mind me asking, what was your T level when you started the treatments back at age 41? I've been feeling that my levels might be low (lack of energy, loss of muscle, etc...) so I got checked and mine was 497. The doc says that's a bit on the low side but he's still calling it "normal".

Mcdonough GA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I have to agree with lovelife. Its also not just the sexual advantages of it. It has many good advantages Like more energy, loss of weight, less aches and pains.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(98 posts)
@ Hotwifetoo, I'm good with having to stay on it. It has improved my quality of life so much, I would pitch a fit if my doctor tried to take me off of it. A 1cc injection in my leg every two weeks is easy and painless. My life has greatly improved and I'm thankful for it.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
TOPIC: Low T