Low T : Swingers Discussion 216136
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkLow T
TOPIC: Low T
Created by: jenmark10
Original Starting post for this thread:
What treatment have you found successful? Any success with herbal supplements, over-the-counter, or topical cremes?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Curious about the possibility of safely treating low T after a heart attack seven years ago. I currently take blood thinners, blood pressure, and cholesterol lowering meds. Feel great and in decent physical shape, but have all of the signs of low T. Will be seeing my GP soon to discuss but wanted some real world thoughts on this. Has anyone here had heart or blood pressure issues and taken testosterone increasing meds afterward? Thanks…..

Albertville AL
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I havent seen anyone mention the increased risk of cardiovascular disease with test. treatments. I have a app on my phone I use to identify pills. Comes in handy when responding to a 911 call and the Pt. was a Od. on pills he stole from his parents.

On this app it has random news feeds. I saw one about testosterone treatments linked to increased risk of heart attacks. I asked my Dr. about this. And he said yes if its not done right. Jacking up the test to fast is bad according to him. He is against the shots. and uses the compound cream. Claiming this is much safer. I know he treats pro athletes, so I guess i'll take his word for it.

Altamonte Springs FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Glad I found this post. Had a mission aborted with my first full swap and it bugged me so bad had T tested for the first time and it came back low. Going back to the doctor in 2 weeks so all this information will come in handy thanks

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
No OTC test for testosterone as far as I know. Plus not all labs analyze testosterone. They send it out and it can take up to a week to get results. In AZ, all my labs are analyzed locally except T. It gets sent to CA.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Are there any over the counter test for T level?

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
OTC d-aspartic acid as well as l-arginine and zinc are good for t levels.

Phila PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
My gynecologist does my pellets and our GP does hubby's.

I find it's better to see a doctor for the pellets or hormones that incorporates them into their mainstream medical care as opposed to "anti-aging" doctors who only do that. Plus they generally charge twice as much.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Regular doctor for me. If i run into complications or need more info, id go to an endo but i see no reason. It doesnt seem like rocket science to me

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
Endocryologist, blood doctor.

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
BigBambu, welcome to the Forums! I love your post and your pictures, but have a simple question for you: are you 55, as you wrote in your post, or 50, as you list in your profile? You look great either way. ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
TOPIC: Low T