Looking for two very well endowed men for gb Aug i : Swingers Discussion 136037
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkLooking for two very well endowed men for gb Aug i
TOPIC: Looking for two very well endowed men for gb Aug i
Created by: tallperson1
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are looking for two very well endowed white men for gb august 1 must be 10 in and 11 in

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Good luck on your search we have bee n swinging over 40 yr and have only met with one guy who was 11 or more he said it was 11 1/2 .It was thicker then my wrist and way to much for me . I did not enjoy at all and found it very painful. As a matter of fact I went to doc acpl of days latter to see if he had torn anything .Also in that time we met one guy who was 10 and I declined to do him. We have met with several who are 9 and if gentle I loved it but if to rough it was a bit to much . Your chances of finding 2 guys 10 or more in one night are zero.

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
tallperson, who is the WE that is looking for the two men...you post as a single male.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Be SURE. LOL. Thats one hell of a freudian slip.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have not yet seen a man larger than 8". One guy SAID he has a 9" cock but I haven't seen it. I'll take the average joe, they suit me well. And Ohio, if you go to California be sore to come through Texas first.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
You do realize that 11" penis is virutally unheard of.. statistically, it is well under 1% of the population. Even over 8" is only 5% of the population.. and it goes down sharply from there. 9" is 0.1%, or 1 out of every thousand. Theres probably only a handful of men in the world wich a dick that big.

Even Ron Jeremy is only like 9". Just some food for thought.

Hamilton Sq NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We are looking for two very well endowed white men for gb august 1 must be 10 in and 11 in

Homosassa FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Looking for two very well endowed men for gb Aug i