Looking for single men for gang bang tentively next week Sat night in marion county : Swingers Discussion 170380
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkLooking for single men for gang bang tentively next week Sat night in marion county
TOPIC: Looking for single men for gang bang tentively next week Sat night in marion county
Created by: tallperson1
Original Starting post for this thread:
We need 3 to 5 more men for a gang bang inDunellon,Fl Marion County tentively scheduled for next Sat night for a mid 50's single woman with 44DD bust. she has done group before up to 6 men.You need to bring condoms and be a gentlemen at all times. If interested e-mail me here at my profile must be drug , an disease free and be discrete.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
We need 3 to 5 more men for a gang bang inDunellon,Fl Marion County tentively scheduled for next Sat night for a mid 50's single woman with 44DD bust. she has done group before up to 6 men.You need to bring condoms and be a gentlemen at all times. If interested e-mail me here at my profile must be drug , an disease free and be discrete.

Homosassa FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Looking for single men for gang bang tentively next week Sat night in marion county