Labia Minora : Swingers Discussion 2111641021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkLabia Minora
TOPIC: Labia Minora
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's: You are absolutely correct and at the end of the day, that's the only reason that matters.

Scottsdale AZ

Username hidden
(172 posts)
Greeneyes ... I just have emagine how look beautiful your labia minora ...lady with nice eyes need to have everything nice. :)

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
3 time hip hip huraaa for labia minora.. Uhh i need one.

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
After reading this topic, out of curiosity I asked my gynocologist about it and she said some women have large lips, it can cause rubbing, be very uncomfortable and even cause irritation/rashes that won't go away. She related it to breast reduction surgery.

Scottsdale AZ

Username hidden
(172 posts)
I suppose I could have made a more technically correct post... The vagina is an opening in the pelvic floor of a woman to which several other organs are connected. The urethra's preimary function is for the excretion of urine. The uterus is more associated with pregnancy as it is where the fetus spends most of it's time (not all, it does generally start in the fallopian tube) during gestation. The clitoris is most often the primary receiver of pleasure for the woman. The vagina is the primary giver of pleasure for male partners (unless she REALLY prefers another orifice)

As far as the intent of my comment on vanity, it was purely in reference to labial reduction surgery. I understand that not all forms of plastic surgery or for the sake of vanity. I have a relative who had plastic surgery to help heal the scars from a burn accident.

This post seems significantly less fun than my original. ;)

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
Those are all valid reasons, sed. I don't think I'd categorize them as vain at all.

Modesto CA

Username hidden
(134 posts)
"Enjoy it for what it is, an organ designed to offer and receive pleasure. Any desire to alter it for "external" reasons is just vanity."

Well, technically speaking a vagina is there for peeing having babies and sex. As to vanity, not everyone who gets a plastic surgery does so for vanity purposes. Some do it because they have to, examples:

People who lost a lot of weight, have tons of lose skin, should they suffer with it because others feel that it is vanity to fix it?

Women who lost fat in their breasts (through fitness for example), who no longer fill out their clothes properly and just look awkward.

There are other examples too...

But not everyone who gets a procedure of this sort done are vain.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
IOP,

I could completely understand that sort of reasoning. It would be similar to a lady with huge double F's who wants a reduction so her back doesn't hurt all the time.

Modesto CA

Username hidden
(134 posts)
I might be of a different school of thought, but I say enjoy it for the way it feels. Enjoy it for what it is, an organ designed to offer and receive pleasure. Any desire to alter it for "external" reasons is just vanity.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
I really don't understand this, unless there's a serious medical need for it.

The pussy is a beautiful thing... why mess with it if you don't have to?

Modesto CA

Username hidden
(134 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
TOPIC: Labia Minora