Labia Minora : Swingers Discussion 2111641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkLabia Minora
TOPIC: Labia Minora
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
All this time I though Labia Minora was an opera. Well, that sure explains a lot.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
they all taste good :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6589 posts)
small labia, big labia, mid labia., fat labia, thin labia,a labia is a labia, is a labia. sooo i like them all.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
I like all types. I don't care if a woman wants to modify her labia. By all means if that makes you feel sexy - DO IT! I modify my hair color because I like it. I modified my breasts because I like them. I say its your body, make it how you want it.

Also, I think its important to understand that your value is not defined by your body. If you get plastic surgery because you believe you aren't as valuable the way you are then there might be something else to address, but if a person has a healthy self esteem and self worth, and likes the way something different looks and wants to look that way then why not. Life is too short to not have what you want. Especially if it is something attainable.

My policy: Your body, your choice. Do what makes you happy!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
we both love them big and full omg ... nothing better.. well small is sexy too lol ...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Found it, a new WTF topic has arisen about this topic.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3434 posts)
bumping for a new poster

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
"I find that my vanilla "friends" are by far more understanding than most swingers that I've come to know. "

I agree and after some pondering of why that is so I think perhaps it is because swinging is so out of the norm that each person/couple has to find what is right for them. Upon doing so they become firm in their convictions of WHY it is right FOR THEM and have a harder time wrapping their heads around the Hows and Whys of others doing something so foreign to how they do things. In many ways it is much like viewing our friends relationships. How often do we look at a girl friend or a male friend and think "How do they put up with such and such " "I'd never put up with ....." Say the guy is a slob , tosses junk everywhere and it is OUR pet peeve, we find it intolerable and so we shake our heads in wonder...."why oh why does he do that, whatever that is? Perhaps it is we are so comfortable in how we live our lives we mistakenly assume that anything else has to cause issues. It is wonderful to be firm in your convictions, Lord knows I am . Many times I have to conscientiously remind myself that they are MY convictions . I really do try to present my opinions as they relate to Myself as I can not speak and think of others , sometimes I am sure it comes across differently and judgmental. A Oh Hell no from my lips simply means Oh Hell NO for ME. Know yourself, know what makes you happy and screw what others thinks so long as your actions are not affecting others . Your right to do as you please should not interfere with my right to not be subjected to it.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5465 posts)
Ditto, I never sought approval from anyone, not even my parents, I march to my own drumbeat. And in terms of understanding, I find that my vanilla "friends" are by far more understanding than most swingers that I've come to know.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16479 posts)
"That's really sad. For people who want to be accepted by the vanilla, I find that incredibly hypocritical. "

Acceptance from the vanilla world never occurred to me lol. As a matter of fact acceptance from ANYONE isn't on my list. I taught my children you could be the best person, have the sweetest nature and 50% of the population is simply going to dislike you. Why? Because they are not like you and that's OK. Be who you are, never change to meet anyone's approval and never EVER never expect others to change for you. Accept people as they are and if you can't do that move along past them. Because they are different doesn't necessarily make them bad. The only question that remains is "Do they fit in your life comfortably."

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5465 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 46   End
TOPIC: Labia Minora