Just don't feel the same : Swingers Discussion 228041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkJust don't feel the same
TOPIC: Just don't feel the same
Created by: mnmapabear
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have noticed that the head of penis has lost some Of the sensitivity sit once had. It takes a lot more time and direct Attation than it used to. So I am asking if this has happened to others. I am guessing that a lot of masturbating in my younger days has caught up with me. Thanks for your imput.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
bingo!!!! love , you are right. but..... when you check your test...level, make sure they check for "free test...." they are the ones who dictate if you have low t. the range is from 0-800n(blah blah). low means 100 and below of the free test....I had it done as my regular check up.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
You may have low T, check your T level.

Blacksburg VA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
ahhhhhh.... your head may be going loca! masturbating has nothing to do with it. shit, if that was the case I would have been done in my mid 30's. masturbating keep your "bestfriend" alive.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
I have noticed that the head of penis has lost some Of the sensitivity sit once had. It takes a lot more time and direct Attation than it used to. So I am asking if this has happened to others. I am guessing that a lot of masturbating in my younger days has caught up with me. Thanks for your imput.

Council Bluffs IA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Just don't feel the same