Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Is there an art to Manscaping
TOPIC: Is there an art to Manscaping
Created by: Pierced_girl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Go for it with trimmers or scissors then shave? How about the sac? Any advice would be great!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The twig & berries are always smooth. Been doing this for years, well before I even thought about anything swing-related. Started as a dare from my fiance(now wife of 11yrs). I use a Mach 3 razor, after leaving the goods covered in hair conditioner for a little while. My skin must be really used to it, because I never feel plucking, never get cut(anymore), and never get razorburn. My wife prefers the patch above to be Norelco cut on 2nd setting. Short enough to look well groomed, but just barely long enough not to feel stubbly. Although I'm not a hairy guy anyway, I have a new manscape thing that I do. My leg hair gets kinda long, and looks goofy next to a bald/shortgroomed nether-region. So I use the elec razor to gradually taper the hair from mid thigh to the top of my leg. Kida gets rid of the abrupt end of hair. Wife likes it. (and close friends)

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
May have to try that sometime but dryshaving with babypowder sounds like it would hurt like holy hell

Username hidden
(146 posts)
The trick to shaving, is keep it shaved often and be hard while you shave! You tighten up so it's easier to use a razor.

Username hidden
(146 posts)
They don't, but their container does...

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
They......shrink? LOL

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Doing good, Peg. Been busy adjusting to staffing changes and haven't had as much time to get on the forums lately.

I realized she(op) was asking so she could do the scaping shortly after the post.

So to explain "batwinging", (gently) grab a hold of the balls or loose skin and stretch that stuff out, then shave the flat area of skin you have created. Works much better when the area is warm, like a hot shower, as shrinkage isnt just something that happens to the penis.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
"I just noticed this thread was started by a single fem...

My mind is boggled." ***

Actually I know of a few single women who enjoy 'scaping the guy' It has been part of the foreplay. Needless to say, there has been some trust earned prior to the act.. lol

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
Hey bdh, how are you guys?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
I just noticed this thread was started by a single fem...

My mind is boggled.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Do your balls in the shower with a multi blade razor while "batwing-ing" em.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Is there an art to Manscaping