Is it just me or : Swingers Discussion 61669
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkIs it just me or
TOPIC: Is it just me or
Created by: southbayfriendsmf The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's ok dzzy I did the same thing when I first answered never even looked at the date till after I posted. But it is a on going Problem that I see in the chat room all the time. But as I was saying before if a person, or persons are making a nuisance of themselves and really aren't what we are looking for, I simply block them, end of problem.

Greeley CO
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Oiy,

i just saw that this thread was from almost a year ago!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
im not sure why everyone makes such a big deal about this subject although u certainly see a ton of threads on it. we have never blocked anyone including single males. how hard is it to hit the delete button and move on. it's like TV or radio, if u don't like what's playing change the channel. certainly u can block someone who writes email after email to which u have never responded but again, i suspect if u just deleted them they would just go away.

to the OP i would have simply ended the IM conversation or never have had it in the first place and then moved on.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Ok I (the guy) don't generly do the forum thing but this one cot my eye so I had to check it out, As this has happed more then once. Yes it pisses everyone off, But the thing I think everyone missed was this person was told the Mrs wasn't interested, and he replied that that was ok couse what he REALLY wanted was to have a bunch of guys GB him ( or that was the way I read the story). So if your profile didn't say that you were Bi or Gay then I would have told him so just to set him right and then modified your profile so it never happened again. if he didn't the message we would have then blocked him but then we have single males blocked anyway so.

Greeley CO
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Alas, Here2Fuck, I can only wish I am being laid by the thousands, but still in single digits, lol. Perhaps my next visit to Hagerstown/Frederick...

Vandalia IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
As a single guy myself, I must agree with the couples who are bothered by false pretenses (pretending to be a couple) and relentless, unwarranted contacts and invitations.

I don't like that many single males have given the handful of "good guys" a bad name. And I regret that so many couples have blocked single males entirely as a result.

Me, I read the entire profile carefully, with attention paid to the "interest bars" and any "key" words (like SINGLE MALES NEED NOT APPLY). I treat those as respectful preferences and leave them alone, just as I would those who prefer heavy people, or not heavy people, or blonds, or whatever.

I just wish there were a "block morons" filter. lol.

Vandalia IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Best course of action is to block single males in your SLS preferences. Go to Tools, Update Profile and change your settings on the third page. They will be gone as quick as a stinky fart in a strong wind. -Mr. Fun

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Is it just me or