Is a tight pussy really better : Swingers Discussion 186908
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkIs a tight pussy really better
TOPIC: Is a tight pussy really better
Created by: stclare The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I knew a trucker who said, "a big woman has a big pussy but a little woman is all pussy." Not sure what that means but to me it says "pussy is pussy no matter what race, I love a wet pussy on top of my face."

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
A woman changes over the years, its not the tightness that makes it good or bad its the person who is behind the pussy, some pussies are a bit nicer to look at and everyone has their tastes about size of lips, hair ect. As a man, I would say the feeling of a tight unexcited pussy is not really very nice, as a woman gets more aroused the muscles tend to change and the most turned on pussies will feel much looser even the tight ones will feel looser when wet and aroused. If they know the kiegles, they can feel very soft and loose, but when they squeeze oh man. The feeling of the strong muscles inside a warm wet properly aroused pussy cannot be beat.

So straight answer, I say as a man, one its the person the pussy belongs to that makes it good or not as good, but taking that out, I would prefer a looser aroused pussy with strong muscles.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I worked with a guy who liked to say.

There are two kinds of pussy, good ole big ones and big ole good ones.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
Just slap some alum on her and have at it

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
omfg. LOL

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5087 posts)
How would one know if it's really tight comparatively ? If I had a nickle every time I heard that I'd own this site. Isn't that the same type of ego boosting compliment some women use to assure a man he's just HUGE lol???

Sorry I just don't take compliments like that too seriously even with the best intentions.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5452 posts)
I always heard that pussy was like chili - - it's ALL good, just some is even better than others!!!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"Pussy is like pizza, when its good, its great...and when it's bad, it's still pretty good!"

Awesome, I love pizza!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1763 posts)
LOL

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
IF! you do find one that is too loose, just rub it hard against one side and the other side will get jealous and move over.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(488 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: Is a tight pussy really better